Out of the Mouths of Babes

tick tock tick tock......... waiting for our friend to unleash his/her knowledge............

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sence you are up on your artsy side of drum corps... then Im sure that you go to WGI... since it's right up there with the word artsy....

Im sure you can tell us all who won and in which class they represented !!!!

The world is waiting !

yes i can tell ya..HOW RUDE and can tell ya mine in world finals also pal and you can bet it wasnt some defunked Georgia stuble on your feet hasbeen or never was guard..there hows that!!!!!!!

not arrogant at all , trying to understand such closed minded especially in an artsy type of activity. and yes I have as you say devoted way more than 20 years.... marching in DIV 1 many years.. teach many many years and still do, judge, a few DCI rings. a top 10 corps teaching the past 5 years. ..and none of that matters. its still my opinion..like you have yours.

...nothing closed minded about it. Theres a place for woodwinds, its not in a drum and bugle corps, and no, not just so says me.......If you are so open, then I guess you wouldnt mind a guy jumping into your bed with your wife on your wediing night right ? I mean, open minded and all........

G

oh please.......... nice comeback.... well.. I give you credit you can read !!!

BUT YOUR CREDENTIALS WITH EVERYONE ON HERE IS NOW CRAP !!!!!!!!!!!

have a nice night !

yes i can tell ya..HOW RUDE and can tell ya mine in world finals also pal and you can bet it wasnt some defunked Georgia stuble on your feet hasbeen or never was guard..there hows that!!!!!!!

Now i lowerd myself to anothers low I am sorry for the has been comment...hehehehe

-ps.. i marched a drum corps from wisconsin..... but I dont really give a rats ### what you think !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is very rude, as are most of your comments I habe noticed. "Scoutnout"...you dont represent yourself as a Scout alumni, at least not from Madison anyway...a mistake of 20 to 40 ? Ring(s), teaching....sorry, I get arrogant teen, not someone with respect for others and their opinions or the activity and its history and traditions.........

G

just checked your profile.... age unknown... location unknown... drum corps experience... unknown...

GUESS YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER NOBODY THAT SPEWS TOXIC WORDS HERE ON DCP !!!!!!!!!!!!

go get a life already !!!! quite wasting our time - the legit drum corps fans= time....

Edited by AmmerMP

This was no disrepect to a 10 yr old thats not the point here but theres a reason 10 year olds dont make decisions also.

I made many decisions when I was 10 years old, many more when I was 20, 30 and even 40. Some good and some bad. Any parent who doesn't let their 10-year-old make decisions isn't teaching them the skills they need for life.