Early Season Picks!

A lot has transpired in the past couple weeks and months with drum corps. Many corps have posted video and audio clips, while still a couple have remained silent about their 2010 production plans. We are now entering the part of the year that the corps begin their move-ins. I think we are less than a month away from the first show!

Given all of your current information and opinions regarding the 2010 corps, what are your picks?

A lot has transpired in the past couple weeks and months with drum corps. Many corps have posted video and audio clips, while still a couple have remained silent about their 2010 production plans. We are now entering the part of the year that the corps begin their move-ins. I think we are less than a month away from the first show!

Given all of your current information and opinions regarding the 2010 corps, what are your picks?

I think unless we're talking about BAC, Glassmen, Crossmen, Madison...basically, anyone who's not "G7", you're not gonna get much feedback on this thread.

I think, at this point, that the corps that scores the most points at finals will win.

The corps that scores the next most will be second,

The corps that scores the next most,...

I think I see a pattern developing...

On a more serious note, at this point, can we just wish everyone a safe, productive, and sucessful (as each corps chosses to define it for themselves) season.

I, for one, think my corps will have a GREAT summer this year! And most of that great time will not be on the competitive field.

Teal Sound - Nothing Else Matters!

Well we all know who the top 7 think they are. Have they put themselves in order yet?

1. Blue Stars

2. Boston

3. Scouts

4. Troopers

5. BK

6. Glassmen

7. Colts

8. Academy

9. Spirit

10. Pioneer

11. Colt Cadets

12. Teal Sound

Well we all know who the top 7 think they are. Have they put themselves in order yet?

No, that comes at their next meeting, when they all are at the same show together. Then the judges decide that show, and then the directors discuss what placements will occur for the rest of the season and how it will be shuffled around.

lets not go that far....at least 2010 will be season of Drum Corps we can recognize.

I tend to think in groups....its really hard to place.

These corps can place anywhere from 23-19

Pioneer

Jersery Surf

Pacific Crest

Mandarins

Cascades

At 18 I put Teal Sound because they are a wild card, I know people who are somewhat close to the organization and I dont know if they are just uber excited about World Class Competition or if they are actually going to be good so they can me part of the previous group of 23-19 or the next group of 17-10

17-10 is an interesting group because I truly believe that any one of these corps can finish 17th and any one of these corps can finish 10th

Spirit

Colts

Academy

Scouts

Troopers

Crossmen

Blue Knight

Glassmen

9-4

BAC

Phantom

SCV