The OFFICIAL Phantom Regiment Thread

what's gotten into you lately? you're almost chipper about Regiment. did you run over a small child or something?!?

lol. Steel Magnolias has so many great lines...

I only post negative things about them when certain fans of their slam my favorite corps...hmmmmm....

PR is what got me interested in drum corps in the first place, and they're one of my favorite 3 corps. They rarely have a rep I don't like.

PR 93, 96, 00, 07, and 08 are some of the shows I listen to most, and I'm really looking forward to hearing them this year.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As fascinating as the discussion on the number of tubas may be :devil: , any description of the show, music, drill, etc. for those of us phans hungry for info?

Evidently, the uniform sketches below are accurate. Not sure about the silks yet:

prunipic3.jpg

prunipic2.jpg

prunipic1.jpg

prsilks.jpg

As fascinating as the discussion on the number of tubas may be :devil: , any description of the show, music, drill, etc. for those of us phans hungry for info?

i'm sure you'll hear more on Monday night after the show in Charleston. I'm not telling what I know so far, but this should be better than last year...

lol. Steel Magnolias has so many great lines...

I only post negative things about them when certain fans of their slam my favorite corps...hmmmmm....

PR is what got me interested in drum corps in the first place, and they're one of my favorite 3 corps. They rarely have a rep I don't like.

PR 93, 96, 00, 07, and 08 are some of the shows I listen to most, and I'm really looking forward to hearing them this year.

spoken like a true smart ###!

i'm sure you'll hear more on Monday night after the show in Charleston. I'm not telling what I know so far, but this should be better than last year...

That's good to hear. I 've always liked Phantom Regiment. Although it's hard to determine from just these sketches provided on this thread, the colors seem coordinated, and the look is sophisticated and classy. Just what one might expect from Phantom Regiment.

Edited by BRASSO

Guard uniform:

35869_403767848667_26900688667_4458812_3645637_n.jpg

These are from their preview show. The corps uniform doesn't look like the concept art that's been posted on here, but there's always the possibility that it'll change later. I seem to recall that Phantom started out wearing the traditional uniform in '08 before they switched to the Spartacus theme, right?

Guard uniform:

35869_403767848667_26900688667_4458812_3645637_n.jpg

These are from their preview show. The corps uniform doesn't look like the concept art that's been posted on here, but there's always the possibility that it'll change later. I seem to recall that Phantom started out wearing the traditional uniform in '08 before they switched to the Spartacus theme, right?

whoa those look really nice. I think I like the purple colored 'drape?' over just a white one that is pictured on the sketch.... i don't know what to call it, the curtain/cape looking thing (not a guard person!).