So how will the judges be influenced by the G7?

In a perfect world, corps would be judged only by their actual performances on the field.

the judges answer to all 23 corps, not just 7, so I hope they would do the right thing

the judges answer to all 23 corps, not just 7, so I hope they would do the right thing

what if the judges are interested in getting the opportunity (and money) to judge some of the Greedy7 circuses next year? Only the judges with the right numbers will be asked to participate, I'm sure...

what if the judges are interested in getting the opportunity (and money) to judge some of the Greedy7 circuses next year? Only the judges with the right numbers will be asked to participate, I'm sure...

I think all of the top judges will be asked regardless of what numbers are given. No judge will throw away their integrity like that.

we all call judges out when we may disagree, but I dont think any of them will just give a number because...and trust me, i've been in some critiques were staff lobbied for it and they were blown off

Maybe this will actually allow the lower tier corps get a fair read and honest consideration. Nothing is worse than going to a critique and talking to someone that doesnt want to talk to you. I am not talking about scores.

DA

The same way they have "judged" for the last 20+ years... based on the bias they are encouraged to.