Sunrisers 2010 Announcement

The Sunrisers Drum & Bugle corps will not be fielding a competitive DCA corps for the 2010 season. While the Sunrisers maintain a nucleus of members, this difficult decision was made due to several unsuccessful attempts to recruit additional members in order to put out a product that meets the high standards of both the Sunrisers Organization and DCA.

The Sunrisers Organization will continue to explore opportunities to perform this summer and to prepare for the 2011 season. The Organization is also exploring ways to further our ties with the local communities.

Our thanks go out to everyone for their dedication and continued support of the Sunrisers Organization.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Sunrisers Drum & Bugle corps will not be fielding a competitive DCA corps for the 2010 season. While the Sunrisers maintain a nucleus of members, this difficult decision was made due to several unsuccessful attempts to recruit additional members in order to put out a product that meets the high standards of both the Sunrisers Organization and DCA.

The Sunrisers Organization will continue to explore opportunities to perform this summer and to prepare for the 2011 season. The Organization is also exploring ways to further our ties with the local communities.

Our thanks go out to everyone for their dedication and continued support of the Sunrisers Organization.

Keep working it guys.....

Sun Devils support the Sunrisers!!! A rich history indeed!

John Hoekstra

Executive Director

Florida Sun Devils

The Sun will rise again. Thanks to all of you who have worked so hard to bring back the corps that has done so much for so many of us.

Best of luck in the future. Your efforts are worthy of the same praise and appreciation as the Sunrisers of the glory years because you've worked selflessly to promote an ideal.

I hope the best for you guys. I'll miss you

Awwww no!

Get better Sunrisers!!! I'll look forward to seeing you in 2011.

"..even the darkest night will end, and the SUN will rise!"

DCA is getting hit hard the last couple of seasons. Hope you guys can find a way to make it back.

Yes, DCA has had a few take a season off. However there are some new faces that will be making an impact for DCA.

Alliance - Will be in the mix for 2010

Sun Devils - Great winter program paying off with show complete

CorpsVets - Allan has the hornline playing very well

and the Tampa Bay Thunder are making great progress for 2011! We can only hope to follow in some of these groups foot steps.

www.tampabaythunder.org

Yes, DCA has had a few take a season off. However there are some new faces that will be making an impact for DCA.

Alliance - Will be in the mix for 2010

Sun Devils - Great winter program paying off with show complete

CorpsVets - Allan has the hornline playing very well

and the Tampa Bay Thunder are making great progress for 2011! We can only hope to follow in some of these groups foot steps.

www.tampabaythunder.org

Alliance :thumbup::shutup::worthy:

Way to hijack Sun's thread, guys. :thumbup:

As a alumni I am very disappointed, however I know the admin has done everything in its power to make it

happen. There is a rehearsal for today as posted on the Sunrisers sight. I will continue to support the corps

in any why I can.