BK and Scouts?

So Bk and Scouts are the only corps not yet to announce a show title?? ...

Whats the hold up?

maybe they're goin back to the good ole days...where you just picked 3-4 kick ### tunes to play, and rock the house.

maybe they're goin back to the good ole days...where you just picked 3-4 kick ### tunes to play, and rock the house.

GOD I HOPE AND PRAY :shutup:

That is a winning formula for drum corps IMO, but one has to wonder if it will be a liability to not have a clear theme in drum corps current climate. People sure seem to want to know what a show is "about" these days.

That is a winning formula for drum corps IMO, but one has to wonder if it will be a liability to not have a clear theme in drum corps current climate. People sure seem to want to know what a show is "about" these days.

Lucky are they, who will view MS free of expectations.

Edited by Cop
  • Like 1

Lady's And Gentlemen Presenting Their 2010 Show......"Music" ... guess music is a theme for those that need a theme :)

I'm probably in the minority, but I prefer the idea of a show theme. I know it might seem silly just to put a title on a show, but I feel the concept mixes in with the GE.