DCPI XIV Season Discussion

I almost wish there was something more, something to keep the fun going.

OH wait--but there is! I will be taking more applications for CLASS ACT the week after finals!

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH wait--but there is! I will be taking more applications for CLASS ACT the week after finals!

I wish I had the time to play, but I'll knee deep in 3 different band camps. Resting up now.

I wish I had the time to play, but I'll knee deep in 3 different band camps. Resting up now.

jealous

Gah! To be twenty years younger...

:smile:

Today's shows:

Stateside, we're revisiting the Civil War with shows in Gettysburg PA and Richmond VA. Both shows will be split venue, using both the old and new Richmond University stadiums, Shirk Stadium at Gettysburg College and Chambersburg HS

GettysburgPAMussellmanStadium4000.jpg

ChambersburgPAChambersburgHS6000.jpg

RichmondVACityStadium20000-1.jpg

RichmondVANewURStadium8000-1.jpg

And finally in England, corps visit St. Andrews Stadium in Birmingham:

BirminghamUKStAndrewsStadium30000-1.jpg

Glory of Music will have mercy on the rest of DCPI and take the day off. :smile:

Hidden under an umbrella of stealth, Raincross sneaks their way into first place. :thumbup:

Let's see what happens next :tongue:

It's a battle over in the A class :tongue:

Time for the final focus shows of the season this weekend!

Open and A class are spread across 3 venues: Birney Crum Stadium in Allentown PA, Kearny HS in Harrison NJ (couldn't get the new Red Bull Arena- maybe next season) and Mansfield England's Field Hill Stadium, the most recent host of DCUK's championship events:

AllentownPAJBirneyCrumStadium15000-1.jpg

HarrisonNJKearny2.jpg

MansfieldUKFieldHillStadium12000-1.jpg

And tomorrow, World Class corps compete at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia and Open/A Corps march at the newly opened PPL Field in nearby Chester County, while the Global Championships take place in Manchester City Stadium:

PhiladelphiaPALincolnFinancialField70000.jpg

PhiladelphiaPAPPLPark18500.jpg

ManchesterUKManCityStadium65000-1.jpg

WOOHOO!

The Crimson Lions have finally secured their very first victory! I certainly did not expect us to claim it in Gettysburg, some very tough competitors were on the field there :ph34r:

We had tied for 1st in Houston, but this is our first true win. What an awesome way to head into the weekend! :lookaround:

Wow, this weekend is going to be fun.. The MMP is finally getting back into form. Gonna spend the next few days putting our new ending on the field and hopefully it'll get clean enough to do some damage.

On a side note: Thinking about shifting some things around next live season to give our corps' some more motiviation. Don't be surprised to hear the Nastalgia Knights from Malibu, California announced by Crocker next live season.