DCPI XIV Season Discussion

Deadline is 4:00 PM Central.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Japan time zones stink. Couldn't wake up early enough to put caption changes in... but at least we broke top 25... on to Semi's!

Well I can't say I am not very proud of our corps tonight being .09 in Open from a 3 division sweep!!

...BUT......yes..... the Prelims kiss of death?? Did we peak 3 nights to early? Being the best on top is awesome but Wed night is not the finish line.

Hopefully we can keep the corps focused to continue this performance to Finals spots and off the any targets on our backs.

The Knights right in our usual position to strike hard! and take back the Knight sword too! :)

I have to say biggest surprise to me looking at the scores--Velour Knights, Mystre and California Knights all out of top 12??? I bet that changes--so the current top 12 better hold on tight!!! Some dark-horses out there still!

I have to say biggest surprise to me looking at the scores--Velour Knights, Mystre and California Knights all out of top 12??? I bet that changes--so the current top 12 better hold on tight!!! Some dark-horses out there still!

Seeing that surprised me too - plenty of dance left though :tongue:

We've managed to claw our way back into the thick of it, again. hehe!

edit: We've also managed to finally sell off the remaining stock of "Crimson Loins" t-shirts we had. A very lovely troupe of affectionate ladies snatched up the entire pile. :mat:

Edited by Tin Guardian

Actually, four of the previous days top 5 are all out of the top 12. Gotta love the generated prelims.

Actually, four of the previous days top 5 are all out of the top 12. Gotta love the generated prelims.

Very true...the real numbers coming the next 3 nights and possibly jumping around will change the landscape for sure. This is what makes the live season great.

So when can we change captions for today's shows? Heading to Indy and I'd like to git er dun before I leave. Hopefully its not 24 hours after yesterday because I did that a little later in the day.

Good luck all!