Fairweather Fans

Its sad, reading all this about some corps' fans NOT showing support for another corps, because of this reason "..........................................."

Folks.... the numbers of corps isnt like it was 20-30 years ago...... THERE IS NO ROOM FOR THIS MENTALITY AND LACK OF SUPPORT FOR

ALL CORPS.... PERIOD ! Makes me wonder were the adults are......... those in the STANDS.. or those on the FIELD !!!!

Next time you go to a show, be curtious and kind !! The young adults on the field in front of you work JUST AS HARD as "your kids"......

whatever your "issue" is with a corps, remember, "those particular kids" dont deserve to be rewarded with a lack of appreciation and respect.

Thanks !

Have a Great Summer !!!!

:devil:

I could not agree more. As a matter of fact I wish I could download this, make a copy and mail to all the G-7 Corps Directors. Bravo!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fanboys? Exactly what is your issue with the Madison Scouts?

I have nothing personal against them, and I hope them well, but as long as I have been reading this forum both lurking and now posting, there has been more an overall connection with the posters of the board to Madison than any other corps....that alone should prove the point that the posters here are not "fair-weather fans".....I am just trying to make fun of the fact that the expectations of Madison are often out of the realm of possibilities.

If you want to hear me complain....you should hear me talk about BDs drill writers, and how they treat the Contra section like a high school Tuba section.