REMATCH

Meh.

There's a chance of peaking too early, there's still the west coast to consider and there's still a long time until a regional. If Crown three points everyone at the first regional, then we can start with the hype. . . and I'll be right there with it myself.

Good point...by the way, what does "meh" mean?

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh.

There's a chance of peaking too early, there's still the west coast to consider and there's still a long time until a regional. If Crown three points everyone at the first regional, then we can start with the hype. . . and I'll be right there with it myself.

In addition, theres also the switch to the full judging panel, which could definitely shake things up as well.

(did i ever mention i hate these smaller panels?.. seems like for those corps that excel in brass, cg, or vis perf scores, they'd be underscored until full panels.)

Edited by AlexL

Meh.

I believe that its my time to join says my signature :devil:

Meh.

Crown's just off to a good start -- I don't think anyone's anointing them just yet. I *don't* think this corps will peak too early however -- the show is no where near complete.

OTOH there's no way we're gonna wait 'til July 17th to hype :-)

Edited by corpsband

Just curious, were you fortunate enough to get to march in a corps? I'm headed for the grocery store right now, and wine definitely sounds like a good idea.

Yes... Jr. Corps, US Military Drum Corps, Senior Drum Corps, Alumni Drum Corps,, Reunion Drum Corps, taught, judged, volunteered,... Family marched, taught, volunteered, etc DCI Corps too, and more blah blah blah things in Drum Corps than I can remember.

Yes... Jr. Corps, US Military Drum Corps, Senior Drum Corps, Alumni Drum Corps,, Reunion Drum Corps, taught, judged, volunteered,... Family marched, taught, volunteered, etc DCI Corps too, and more blah blah blah things in Drum Corps than I can remember.

O snap :devil:

How many basses are the Cadets marching during the show? On youtube they have bass 4 i believe not playing the drum feature.

not sure the # but hoppy posted a status on facebook saying the 3rd bass got hurt

How many basses are the Cadets marching during the show? On youtube they have bass 4 i believe not playing the drum feature.

Bass 3(?) is injured, but they say he'll be back in the show soon.