Boston Crusaders 2010

Maybe from the mid 70's 'til now Brasso, but not throughout the 70 year history. At many contests, the instructors had the "sheets" and would walk among the corps prior to marching off the field during retreat. If the BAC drumline felt they got a bad score, as the snares walked by the judges, several pares of sticks were tossed at the feet of the drum judge(s). If the corps/hornline felt they should have scored higher, many pairs of white gloves were tossed at the judges. One of many reason why the "A" of BAC began.

Be carefull Brasso, if Craiga feels my 1.25 posts/month are a lot, we can only imagine what comments he will be making shorty (he is fair and consistent I beilieve) about your 169 posts/month.

Yawn.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Cusaders will perform with the Top 8 in the activity tonight in Murphreesboro. We are all very proud of what they have accomplished this year. The corps is much better across all captions this year and the show design continues to improve.

I wish it was as easy as some make it sound as it relates to cracking the top. As a steadfast supporter for the past 32 years, I know that the entire organization is focused on continued improvement.

It is very easy to sit in the peanut gallary and provide personal opinion. It is much more challenging to actually do something to make it better.

Espirit de Corps!

Very cool. Thanks for sharing. Love the guard outfits and the use of the throne. Wow!

I REALLY need to at least make it out to Allentown if not Indy. There's some

great Drum Corps this season!

Well so long Murphreesboro!

Proud of the kids for making it to the big show tonight!

I thought they did a great performance tonight (but I am a homer!)

Changes made over the past week should clean up just fine!

On the plus side:

Performed in a great venue and show tonight!

An extra nights performance fee!

An extra night for souvineer sales!

Another fan network event!

Final night to push the Old School Challenge, and it was a good final push for both Corps!

The scores are what they are, as my Dad (God rest his soul) would say - what are ya gonna do!

On to Atlanta, another great show with a treat for the parents and alumni - a significant amount of them heading to the show to cheer on the kids and spending some time together after the show!

Espirit des Corps!

Ghost - you are spot on!

Yes as mike said Espirit des corps. Great job as always.

Well done, Boston and Madison. Two great Corps with long histories that contribute to so many young peoples' lives. Nice for so many to give something back and in a very unique fundraising way. Have a great season.

Congratulations BAC! :tongue::cool:

Well done, Boston and Madison. Two great Corps with long histories that contribute to so many young peoples' lives. Nice for so many to give something back and in a very unique fundraising way. Have a great season.

Congratulations BAC! :tongue::cool:

Well said... 2 terrific Corps that know how to put put out entertaining shows. Both have succeeded at this again this year.