Boston Crusaders 2010

Now that was just awesome. I would love to see more pre-show speeches before big shows....I hear Spirit's staff had a very emotional one before the ATL show as well.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We sing "Giant" before we perform with the senior corps also. It is great to hear the kids doing it as well!

Looking forward to a great show on Friday!

Yup looking forward to welcome home the kids!

Please come by the stadium and check out rehearsal, Click on the attached for a fan guide for the day:

http://www.bostoncrusaders.com/images/ECC-Fan-Guide2010.pdf

Yup looking forward to welcome home the kids!

Please come by the stadium and check out rehearsal, Click on the attached for a fan guide for the day:

http://www.bostoncrusaders.com/images/ECC-Fan-Guide2010.pdf

Happy70 B-day to the Boston Crusaders. Years of great enjoyment.

Home Show, Sweet, Home Show!

Kids are in Lawrence - great day planned - junior Crusaders on the stadium field all day, BBQ for lunch with the senior Crusaders, VIP tent for Crusader Club members, show tonight -both jr/sr and an encore by the 2010 Boston Crusaders - celebrating 70 years!

All I can say is I'm just absolutely speechless by that video!

I feel very fortunate to have sung/sang GIANT in 90 and 91. This video just brought back all those wonderful memories. Of course, I'm also very pleased to have been the last group to do the FULL version of Conquest in 90. Being able to yell with a high-mark time in that company front charge was INCREDIBLE!

I just love the AGGRESSION this year. Please never loose that!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to see you again tomorrow at Allentown!

Eat em' up Boston!

Here is to BOSTON having a great home show!

Let's hope their score starts moving towards 90.

Then they can be positioned to move past BS and SCV.

We will know more after Allentown.

Have not giving up hope yet that they will make one of their late season surges.

NICE! Great show tonight! Things are looking good. I hope tomorrow nights panel gets it right. 90 plus here we come,finally. Also,your encore performance was awesome! What a horn line. Truly,in my opinion, best horn line Boston has ever had. And the drum line was smoking. I thought the drum line was good at the Manning Bowl but tonight was beyond. The last time anybody's encore performance got me that excited was the Blue Devils back in 1999 in Allentown. The ballad litterally gave me the chills. It is great that you also played some non show music. Conquest and CA Dreaming just added to what was one of my favorite nights of Boston Crusader performances. I also was impressed with the color guard. I am tempted to head to Allentown to see you perform again.Yes,you were that good. Excited to see how the rest of the year goes. The only thing that would have made tonight even that much more memorable is if you playe Conquest and CA Dreaming with the Senior Corps. Maybe next year. Regardless,I say TY for a great year.

Edited by purenjoyment