Carolina Crown MMX

I've seen it too, and I wish the rest was up too so I can hear Danzon. From what I've heard of Danzon from other clips in other places, I don't think I'm going to like it very much...

Well, I've seen Danzon, so now I can retract what I said. It definitely needs a little more spice, but I do like it. :tongue:

Okay, So I Just heard Danzon, but Knowing crown they will add more but Yeah, thats gonna Be Awesome Come Finals... Off to Watch rest of show :)

My thoughts exactly...

It still feels a bit boxed and cookie cutter like. Once they get it under their feet and fingers, it's going to groove!

The tempo and arrangement gives it a feel of Cavies 007 jam! Loved that...and I'm loving this!

My thoughts exactly...

It still feels a bit boxed and cookie cutter like. Once they get it under their feet and fingers, it's going to groove!

The tempo and arrangement gives it a feel of Cavies 007 jam! Loved that...and I'm loving this!

When the trumpets come in at 0:49 in that video (vid 2), that part needs to be sped up A LOT. I'm hoping they have that planned.

Edited by cmathis

Just saw Crown's show...somewhere.

Right now the show is pretty meh for me, but let me say i LOVE Nimrod. By the end of the season it could be one of my favorite moments of the season.

Okay so after watching the show Things I love

The Tone: The Horns, Uniforms, Flags Everything Actually Gives off the Sepia Tone they wanted

The Pre-Show: Yeah, I love Mahler's 2nd and I was losing my &*#t when they reached the ending of the pre-show, its loud and Powerful, and Its beautifully Arranged.

Nimrod: Again Beautifully arranged and It works well kinda gives off the "old memories" vibe. (quick side note: dude Credit to the Contras playing with one hand, on the ground, not easy)

Things that will Be fixed (Knowing crown)

Danzon: as said above, once they get it under their fingers a feet should be good.

the "story": now I kinda only watched it for the drill and music ( speaking of watch, some the drill, and Visual is INSANE), and I saw at one point two characters but yeah, i didn't really know what was going on story wize.

The Ending: It kinda stopped, although I know there gonna add something Stupid Difficult and there gonna pull it off and my jaw will be on the floor by the end of it. (and also, I kinda wish they would of done the End of Mahler's 2nd, but that was just a personal Preference)

I honestly believe this is a Championship Show, It can be, and it is written to be that way. all I gotta say is Crown, You have me on Board, next time I see you, I want my face peeled off (which you'll do)

There is my Early Season Review, from a very Crappy Quaility Video :)

Edited by ohwiseone

Believe me, Crown is an organization that is known (like most others) to increase their tempos towards the end of the season. Heard from a friend on tour with them and he said they are currently pushing 200 in parts of the show, but we both agreed they will be more around 210 or so come finals...