Bluecoats 2010 show

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh....why would anyone NOT root for the Texas Longhorns? :tongue:

Because they manhandled the Big 12-lite in the fiasco, and next to Texas Tech have the worst fans in the Big 12. Not to mention the arrogant basketball players. :rock:

Back on topic...

I always love it when Bruckner8 posts. There's something to be said for someone who gets a masters in math AND music performance simultaneously (I think, anyway). It was especially enlightening to see all the different keys: one of my favorite things about the Bluecoats is that they DON'T play their entire show in Bb, unlike some other top caliber corps (and yes, I realize g minor is the relative minor (or whatever the term is) to Bb major). More things to keep in mind for the next time I watch Bloooooo perform.

It's going to be fun to see this unfold. I think Bloo has a great show, but I think a lot of corps that lose to it early in the season will catch up eventually. If they can't, I think Bloo could be as high as 4.

Let's have your prediction for phantom, p&p

Just to get a frame of reference

Is it that ridiculous to think that BD, Cadets, Cavaliers, Crown, and Phantom or SCV could all place ahead of Bluecoats?

Whats interesting to me, is that out of BD, Cadets, Cavies, Crown, Phantom, SCV, BAC, Blue Stars, and Bluecoats...one of those

will finish at least 9th...from what I'm hearing BAC has improved from last year as have the Stars...IF that is true, who

finishes 9th? There's only so much room.

Cali.

Whats interesting to me, is that out of BD, Cadets, Cavies, Crown, Phantom, SCV, BAC, Blue Stars, and Bluecoats...one of those

will finish at least 9th...from what I'm hearing BAC has improved from last year as have the Stars...IF that is true, who

finishes 9th? There's only so much room.

Cali.

you also have Glassmen and Scouts coming out strong