Madison Scouts 2010 Cymbal Discussion

My point was, I'm absolutely amazed that this thread is already 20 pages long discussing an executive decision made by a design team and admin who BENT OVER BACKWARD to accomodate these 4 men, which happened and was resolved over 6 months ago!

It's getting quite silly at this point and has served no discernable purpose but to provide opportunities for people to make assumptions, accusations and generally besmirch the corps. I find that just as unfair to the OP's brothers marching the 2010 corps as he thought it was to him and his other 3 cymbal playing brethren. It's a needless distraction to the 2010 Madison Scouts who deserve to have the attention on them rather than on this long-resolved situation.

Of course, just my opinion. :tongue:

Personally, I'm going to root for the Scouts. :rock:

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a pot--->kettle icon on here? :tongue:

if we were in each others shoes i would be offering help and someone to be there to talk to like a real scout even if i disagreed.

if we were in each others shoes i would be offering help and someone to be there to talk to like a real scout even if i disagreed.

I think I speak for most of us on here when I say that you were and ARE welcome to PM any of us at any time. Many guys from over the years post here and can be found over in the Scouts thread. All any of us took exception to were the strong accusations and the public nature of how you went about it.

And on that note, can we get a mod to close this thread now?

I think I speak for most of us on here when I say that you were and ARE welcome to PM any of us at any time. Many guys from over the years post here and can be found over in the Scouts thread. All any of us took exception to were the strong accusations and the public nature of how you went about it.

And on that note, can we get a mod to close this thread now?

I can understand why you would. I feel as though if i would have went to you, you would have been alot less censored about the situation.

You are a bad brother, what do you think the staff will personally bend them over and slap them on the ##### for what i had to say? you act like you are giving me a threat.

there are around 23380 registered users on this forum. if you think that will effect the outcome of their scores or the vast number of standing ovations they will get this season you are sadly mistaken.

So at this point it's just a feel sorry for me thread? OK - bye

So at this point it's just a feel sorry for me thread? OK - bye

lol god i hope no one feels sorry for me thats not what i was going for hahaa