Madison Mess Hall

I could expect those scores. I wish the Cavieshad pulled closer to the Cadets though. The GMen are still behind the Scouts, but are inching closer, so that's good to hear. I look forward to seeing how all that and the Blue Stars turn out. :thumbup:

I see scores here, but not on DCI lol

Refresh your browser. I got these scores from DCI.org... :thumbup:

I could expect those scores. I wish the Cavieshad pulled closer to the Cadets though. The GMen are still behind the Scouts, but are inching closer, so that's good to hear. I look forward to seeing how all that and the Blue Stars turn out. :tongue:

watch out people dont like that :thumbup:

it looks like Regiment may finally pull ahead of the Cavaliers (well..at least for an early show) this season

Trust me, I'm F5-ing the heck outta this page, and it's not working. lol

Thanks for posting them! I wouldn't have known if you hadn't. SO thanks!

You know the trick! It sounds like DCI posted them before announcing them at the show according to a tweet.

Interesting! :thumbup:

it looks like Regiment may finally pull ahead of the Cavaliers (well..at least for an early show) this season

It is so hard to tell. They certainly are performing that drill better than last week.

They still only have the 8 tubas on the field.

The drum line was very good.

The brass was generally exceptional, but a few rough notes here and there. They're going for it.

It is so hard to tell. They certainly are performing that drill better than last week.

They still only have the 8 tubas on the field.

The drum line was very good.

The brass was generally exceptional, but a few rough notes here and there. They're going for it.

Well its not important to me which corps is on top as long as it's one from the midwest :thumbup: