Madison Mess Hall

I'll be tweeting live from the show if anyone is interested. @davdrums

Well Good.

BUT, will anyone be doing Reports and Updates as the show goes on HERE on DCP. Like the guy did at one of the shows already. I followed the whole show. Photos even.

More like the Blue Stars start to reel in the Cavaliers..

The Blue Stars have a nice show, though they appear cleaner than the Cavaliers at this point. I could see it going either way. I think we'll have a much better idea of where these two stand after tonight.

I do think the Cavaliers have the upper hand in guard, though.

I would be surprised if the Scouts reeled in the Blue Stars this year.

As would I.

Marching my first show in 8 years tonight! :thumbup:

WE WINNEA BEA DAUNTED!!!

The point spread between the Boys, BS and Cavies I think will be interesting tonight. I have no doubt after being at Normal that BS will over take Cavies this year. Their show is much more grown up and serious, than it's been in past years. (not to say that they haven't been) It's just you can tell they are at a different level this year. And it's the exact same with the Boys.

With the Cavies I'm not sure if it's there slow down word slide or that it's just a different show for them compared to the last few years, but they've got a tough road to go this summer if they want to be top 5 let alone to 7. I'm not a Cavies fan at all, and are very few of their shows I enjoy, but last night I kind of liked what I saw. I liked the real dark and the not totally predictable drill. I don't think they are going to fall apart but they are out on a limb for sure. Reminds me of 97.

Everyone at the show tonight I think will be a bit shocked with the Scouts. I was not expecting the level I saw them last night.

And I wonder if going on last tonight will make a big difference in scoring compared to their first two shows. I have a feeling going on early at most shows due to last years places will help them when it comes to the spreads with gmen, bk, colts and so on.... Just saying, based on what I saw last night there is a marked difference in the level of sophistication between the Boys an Colts and Glassman, just based on the total show package. And based on that if the same can be said with others.

which should only help the Scouts score

No if cadets put down an awesome show and madison doesn't play up to it their score will suffer. Going after pio they will always have a better show.

Middleton, WI

Order of Appearance

9.45 Madison Scouts

9.28 Cadets

9.11 Cavaliers

8.54 Blue Stars

8.37 Glassmen

8.20 Pioneer

8.03 Intermission (Contest Winner)

7.46 Colt Cadets

7.29 Racine Scouts

7.12 Minnesota Brass

6.55 Kilties

Go Devils,

Gregg

:thumbup::tongue:

Almost "Show Time !"

No if cadets put down an awesome show and madison doesn't play up to it their score will suffer. Going after pio they will always have a better show.

Hype Killer....I would agree with you....if it were the last 3 years...This group of Scouts is quite different...and there will be no "downer" for being after Cadets.

Scouts show has a level of excitement that will carry after Cadets....so I would expect to see something in the 72+ area tonight....unless they are overhyped and blow it because they are on the home field.

The crowd is going to be throwng babies during the opening hit....that thing is awesome....and I expect it to get louder over time...which is even cooler!