Is it just me ?

Pretty decent? No offence, but you've gotta be drugged or something if you thought you guys were pretty decent. The BC 07 Contra line was what pushed me to switch to tuba and inspired me to work towards marching drum corps...you guys were simply amazing in 07, amazing show, amazing contra line. :rolleyes:

Haha thanks buddy. Glad I made an impact on you.

Truth be told, that 12 man contra line had the combined IQ of about 8...haha...good times.

Have yet to see the show, but I smell another 2007 coming. I'm sure the corps is incredibly talented -- in fact, I KNOW the corps is. But nobody gives a hoot about who wins in June (or even most of July for that matter). This is going to be one heck of a season.

Have yet to see the show, but I smell another 2007 coming. I'm sure the corps is incredibly talented -- in fact, I KNOW the corps is. But nobody gives a hoot about who wins in June (or even most of July for that matter). This is going to be one heck of a season.

You mean another season where they win Brass in Quarters and come into finals week in fourth place, and "magically" drop down in Brass score without any reason or rhyme as to why on the judge's tape? And they justified the placement by stating the performance as "flat" from the brass on the ESPN showing?

Yeah I hope it's not another 2007.

You mean another season where they win Brass in Quarters and come into finals week in fourth place, and "magically" drop down in Brass score without any reason or rhyme as to why on the judge's tape? And they justified the placement by stating the performance as "flat" from the brass on the ESPN showing?

Amen.

Coats got completely hosed in '07. I absolutely HATE it when people spout about judging conspiracies, but something was up.

agree

Heh...I do have to chuckle at this. Quarterfinals was our worst run of finals week. Finals night by comparison was eons better.

Funny how we got the highest score on QF.

Finals night was off the chain. :rolleyes:

Bluecoats are extremely good, but for me you can scrap the opener, it's like having a seizure or something. No melody, just random fastness and loud inyourfacenessforthesakeofitness. Love the rest of the show.