2 cents

Since the arguing train is now officially leaving the station with all seats full, I'm putting my 2 cents in on this season with my predictions. Kids will work hard, changes will be made. Someone will become the 2010 World Champion. Someone may be undefeated or they may not. Great shows are out there this year and more plentiful than they've been in quite some time. People will love or hate some of these shows and inevitably try to compare apples and oranges saying what they PREFER is the superior product. For one, I am quite happy that DCI this year is shaping up to be like the best local farmer's market I've seen, with a fresh crop of delectable variety all around. I'm dumbfounded by how many truly excellent shows are out there this year and am loving how close the race appears to be. OF COURSE *honk*, I want Crown to win their first championship, and would be a very proud alumni if they do so, but if it doesn't happen I'll still be happy with this season as a great one.

Since the arguing train is now officially leaving the station with all seats full, I'm putting my 2 cents in on this season with my predictions. Kids will work hard, changes will be made. Someone will become the 2010 World Champion. Someone may be undefeated or they may not. Great shows are out there this year and more plentiful than they've been in quite some time. People will love or hate some of these shows and inevitably try to compare apples and oranges saying what they PREFER is the superior product. For one, I am quite happy that DCI this year is shaping up to be like the best local farmer's market I've seen, with a fresh crop of delectable variety all around. I'm dumbfounded by how many truly excellent shows are out there this year and am loving how close the race appears to be. OF COURSE *honk*, I want Crown to win their first championship, and would be a very proud alumni if they do so, but if it doesn't happen I'll still be happy with this season as a great one.

This season sucks! :blink:

Thank you!

Is it 2011, yet...? :blink:

Yes I agree. Should be a interesting 2010.

I'm not enjoying the season as a whole much so far. Challenging shows, but few that entertain me so far.

That is an echo of the same sentiment I've heard since my first year marching. This time of year is so great because the possibilities are endless and wide open....that is one of the great things about this activity.

Since the arguing train is now officially leaving the station with all seats full, I'm putting my 2 cents in on this season with my predictions. Kids will work hard, changes will be made. Someone will become the 2010 World Champion. Someone may be undefeated or they may not. Great shows are out there this year and more plentiful than they've been in quite some time. People will love or hate some of these shows and inevitably try to compare apples and oranges saying what they PREFER is the superior product. For one, I am quite happy that DCI this year is shaping up to be like the best local farmer's market I've seen, with a fresh crop of delectable variety all around. I'm dumbfounded by how many truly excellent shows are out there this year and am loving how close the race appears to be. OF COURSE *honk*, I want Crown to win their first championship, and would be a very proud ALUMNUS if they do so, but if it doesn't happen I'll still be happy with this season as a great one.

Fixed :blink:

Well stated Mr. Cron.

This is by far the best June shows I've ever seen. Usually around this time the kids are trying to find where their spots are on the field and remember all the notes. These corps have taken the field and are performing their hearts out with rich, full sounds and lots of confidence, in particular, Crown, if you don't me saying so.

And the shows I've seen (Crown, Cadets, Bluecoats and Phantom) are all winners that should be within a few points of the top come August.

Best .02 I have read here in awhile, including my own ramblings.