Bridgeport Reviews - Post them here!

You're a one trick pony ...

How are those "Golf Clap" shows working for ya?

The bridgeport fans liked the bucs alot. I'm not just talking about golf claps. They had a big sound and the fans reacted with big time cheers.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes you go out there with your hair on fire and other times you lay an egg on the 50. Hey- it happens. :sad:

Should an applause meter have more impact? If so, create a line on the sheets for crediting what the needle records. Bottom line, a naked all-girl corps WILL receive more applause than the Bucs, the Statesmen, the Cabs, and anyone else.

Naked All-Girl Corps always gets a "standing ovation" :)

They should get their own banner/thread like INT did

Edited by Vizualchemy

Naked All-Girl Corps always gets a "standing ovation" :)

They should get their own banner/thread like INT did

At least 1 thumb up. :thumbup: Thanks "doctor".

PS ,good , honest review.Thye UGFL factors will be greatly diminished the next time you see us, as well as Mike"pinball wizard"S's bumper action.Chalk that up to 1st show jitters. I had a blast.

J

PS ,good , honest review.Thye UGFL factors will be greatly diminished the next time you see us, as well as Mike"pinball wizard"S's bumper action.Chalk that up to 1st show jitters.

#### straight on that J. I'm studying my drill cheat notes every night and I'll be in Bayonne Friday July 16 for as much drill rehearsal as possible. Let's put the hats and coats on for rehearsal so (at least I) can get some type feel for where I am. And yeah, it was my first time in a field show drill since '92. Not an excuse but yeah, kinda jittery.

I had a blast.

J

And I'm really looking to make up for last Saturday at TOS.

HYPE!!!!!

#### straight on that J. I'm studying my drill cheat notes every night and I'll be in Bayonne Friday July 16 for as much drill rehearsal as possible. Let's put the hats and coats on for rehearsal so (at least I) can get some type feel for where I am. And yeah, it was my first time in a field show drill since '92. Not an excuse but yeah, kinda jittery.

And I'm really looking to make up for last Saturday at TOS.

HYPE!!!!!

Mike,

Sorry I couldn't make it because I would've helped you out - It would've been like the blind leading the blind :thumbup:

But I had a SAC parade/concert up in Mass.

TOS is gonna be HOOT in my hometown - can't wait for this 3 corps performance !! (now pace yourself Charlie)

Hey, if Fri night before is a 'drill' thing, I need to know since I NEED REPS

Darth

Voodoo was well received in Bridgeport by the audience both at the show and the compliments Bush received about the show while marching the parade. Even dirty, the show is exciting and in typical Bushwacker style the show is starting to clean now. Bushwackers is growing, fast, so an exciting season ahead for fans of the corps!

I can see that this show is going places. I will not be able to see it till the tail end of the season but I look forward to seeing it complet before dca's. PS. The battery totaly kicked Azz in the lot. Snare, quints + killer ripping bass parts.

I can't forget those plates. Wow those guys/girls are the best cymbal line out there.

Mike,

Sorry I couldn't make it because I would've helped you out - It would've been like the blind leading the blind :blink:

But I had a SAC parade/concert up in Mass.

TOS is gonna be HOOT in my hometown - can't wait for this 3 corps performance !! (now pace yourself Charlie)

Hey, if Fri night before is a 'drill' thing, I need to know since I NEED REPS

Darth

I dont know if we will do marching,but I will be there to help youse Friday if you want. :thumbup:

So after letting it cool on the windowsill for about a week, I decided to go back and re-read what I had written about this past weekend. And although I hold true that they were my honest opinions, I certainly could have expressed them in a less hurtful way. I feel like I may have been overly brutal to a couple of corps/people, and for that I sincerely apologize.

As a performer I would always love to read someone's honest opinions (be they good or bad) but I know I wouldn't want to be singled out or attacked in this way. So again, I sincerely apologize to those affected by my words. I had no intentions of being hurtful; I suppose I was just REALLY tired and apparently, cranky too.

Please note: I do not take back my critique, however I hereby pledge to be more constructive in my criticisms - AND if I ever come home from a show and am THAT tired, I promise to sleep on it, BEFORE I write my review! Fair enough?

PS - At least Mike got a new nickname out of this whole thing. "Pinball Wizard" - lol. I'm totally borrowing that come marching band season.