BLUE STARS 2010!

I'll be interested to see what changes/additions they make between now and Kalamazoo. They only have two shows in the next week, so this may be one of the two weeks during the season where the staff makes those big adjustments (the other being between San Antonio and ATL).

• 1 month later...

Bumping this, just in time for Championships week. I've been listening to the Atlanta APD, and it's incredible how much the corps improved since the Houston APD. I've been banging away on my desk while I listen here at work. If you don't want to jump and scream for the way the corps brings it home at the end of their opener and closer, then you my friend simply don't like drum corps. :thumbup:

I'm geeked to see the show again this weekend! And I'm betting the corps will climb higher than their 8th-seed by the time the weekend is through.

Anyone want to fill us in on how the new ending looked last night?

DITTO!! Very curious about this.

I had a chance to see Blue Stars in allentown for the 1st time this season and I absolutely love the entire package. I focus on the visual portion more than anything else. BRAVO to the Blue Stars

• Like 1

Anyone want to fill us in on how the new ending looked last night?

Watched them practice the two days after Allentown. This corps is awesome.

I'll just say they still have some stuff up their sleeve that they weren't able to put in for Clifton. So they had "half" a new ending. I won't say anything but the new ending = more brass playing = one more great mellophone moment :thumbup:

plus some other stuff...

awww come on, just a little more of a hint, I cant wait until this weekend to see the true ending of the show. Sounds like it is going to be even more awsome than it alreay is. Here is to moving up to at least 6th place. I have predicted long ago if they move up, beating phantom or SCV, it would not occure until finals week. I bet SCV on semis night and Phantom on finals night for 6th place. Time will tell. Either way it has been a great season for the Blue Stars.

FCO