Oswego We Go

hmmmm does that mean the cavx are up with bd,cadets, cc bluuuue etc or is it july bounce and the others score 84 tomorrow

well technically they are right there in 1st area but the others didnt perform tonight.....cavaliers had practically no rehearsal today with laundry today i think. free day tomorrow.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that real?

That's what's posted on DCI... been hitting refresh like mad the last 15 min or so.

Cavies have tied Cadets last score.

Gmen from 69. 4 to 76

Scouts 70.4 to 75.7

1 The Cavaliers 80.800

2 Glassmen 76.000

3 Madison Scouts 75.700

4 Colts 72.100

5 Teal Sound 68.000

6 Pioneer 66.200

Open Class

1 Colt Cadets 63.800

2 Racine Scouts 60.400

Time for a full adjudicator panel...

Very interesting.....

Not sure how close Cavies are to Cadets, Crown, Bloo...

But it seems closer. Must have got some cleaning done.

2009 July 1st same numbers with

Cavies 79.5

Glassmen (ok Stars,) 76.4

Colts 73.00

Same numbers different year.

Edited by Cop

Definitely a higher scored show overall from previously.

Cavaliers +2.4 from Dubuque (6\30)

Colts + 2.3 from Dubuque (6\30)

Pio + 1.8 from Dubuque (6\30)

This definitely illustrates why you cant compare show-to-show. When all corps go up by similar, large amounts, its an indicator of scores just being set higher at that particular show, and not much as far as bearing relating to other corps that didnt perform that night.

Edited by AlexL

I am sure that Cavs are closer to where Cadets, Crown, Bloo WERE, but in a sense of where the real picture is, I think how close Glassmen and Madison are to them is much more telling.

According to the Blue Knights standings page

1. Blucoats 80.9

2. Cavies and Cadets 80.8

4. Crown 80.5

5. BD 80.05

hmmmm does that mean the cavx are up with bd,cadets, cc bluuuue etc or is it july bounce and the others score 84 tomorrow

Could be. Very hard to say because comparing night to night is so hard when the lineup changes. My guess is no, they are not there with Cadets, Crown, Bluecoats, and BD just yet. I am sure they could be soon, so that is the fun part of competition over a long sustained period, like an entire summer. Things will change.

In terms of head to head and spreads however, they were 2.2 points (or something like that) behind the Cadets just last night, and have been behind the Cadets by a similar margin for sometime now. I tend to put a bit more stock in the spreads and not so much the score.

Bluecoats were 3 points behind Crown when they first met, then the 2nd meeting they were only .6 behind (I think), and to me that is more telling, not what the actual score was, but the differential between the corps.