Lynn Mass State Penitentiary Bean Pot Show Down!

From Fred: Crown's next.

Actually, BD received several text messages from it...."HELP, I'm melting, too humid, come get me!" :thumbdown:

But it's really liking the tan it's getting!!

INT has some new body movement-- and they have finally finished the guard work in their closer-

Shaping up to be a nice show- I predict they will go on 7th on finals night

Actually, BD received several text messages from it...."HELP, I'm melting, too humid, come get me!" :thumbdown:

Wicked Witch of the West, eh? :thumbup:

Phantom just finished. I like the show really well except it just seems to have no breath. It all has a sameness feel and I think a put my finger on it tonight that the percussion is constantly playing. Even when the pit plays slow stuff it's just playing notes and not as musical as what the hornline is playing.

I Hear Canton is quite nice in August.

:thumbdown:

Hey, actually, it is.

from boxingfred:

# Crown next! 5 minutes ago via web

# During the ballad phantom has a rifle solo back field you'll miss it if you don't look 5 minutes ago via web

# Phamtom ballad beautiful. Solo to the end 8 minutes ago via web

# I can see why phantom is scoring so well. Marching very well 10 minutes ago via web

# Guard insinc catching almost everything 14 minutes ago via web

# Lots more body movement 16 minutes ago via web

# Phantom stage left moving to soft music back field rotate big wall of sound! 16 minutes ago via web

# Phantom next! 23 minutes ago via web

# The offical program I'm holding is different than what's going on the field. So. I don't know. 24 minutes ago via web

# Spirit show is still disjointed 26 minutes ago via web

# Show starts at 833pm 30 minutes ago via web

# I liked it. 40 minutes ago via web

# Good mello work in fafare for the common man. Drum break to company front big chords! The end. 41 minutes ago via web

# Sun sets, spirit big chords fade to soft solos. I can now see the field and hear a dirty drum break. 44 minutes ago via web

# Like spirits guard unis as they go into ballad. Spirit marching and playing solid. about 1 hour ago via web

# I would like spirits unis if I wasn't around in the 80s to see the first unis about 1 hour ago via web

# Good opening sound spirit! about 1 hour ago via web

# Spirit on the field. Ill find the things I like about spirit about 1 hour ago via web

# Standing O for Surf. This is a good crowd! about 1 hour ago via web