Big Bang at Bridgeport - Drums

I agree Al, Crossmen's show could be finals material.

I also enjoyed Spirit's show. There was one spot where I was sitting up in the stands in front of the mellos and they RIPPED out a lick. That was pretty freakin nice to listen to.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You appear to be in the wrong house Ghost. Nobody here in this Brdgeport thread is going to be all about "winning "..... ESPECIALLY Boston. It's all about the challenge, the quest, pleasing the fans, etc. So you appear on the wrong thread, imo.

You asked a question Brasso and I responded. Couldn't do that from another topic.

Ghost? have you even been to a show this season? how many track meets have you won this year? is there a forum on your activites that I can post on?

Hope the corps bringing up the rear are happy with their results. I'm not interested in the least. May they have a great time each year and improve their skills so they can jump to a higher seeded corps each year and by the time they leave D&B Corps, they get the thrill of marching with a solid top 12 corps. May their parent(s) assist with the majority of the money needed to march. Many of us from the stone age of D&B Corps (and those like me who still cannot read music) will always be about the wins, not "Oh, don't worry kids, you did your best and the crowd liked you." Why the fornicate do they keep score? Don't show the recaps so judges can check what the corps they are about to judge did. You've all read the threads on this site and other "discussion groups" by very respectfull posters how they've lost interest in this "activity". The bando folks should be very happy as D&B Corps slowly sinks with the setting sun.

Actually, winning is relative. For the corps at different strata, they set goals and targets usually associated with other corps in their strata. And beating a corps ahead of them is as much of a victory, for them, as getting in the top 3.

In some ways I feel sorry for your lack of appreciation of what's around you, both then and now. You have somehow missed one of the most important lessons of self-challenge. And don't assume that the members and "bandos" of the "bringing up the rear" corps share your pessimistic (and even despondent) viewpoint . I'll leave you the following link to a recent post from a "bando", take a look and tell me if you've still got it all figured out! http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/inde...50&start=50 (post # 54)

Ghost? have you even been to a show this season? how many track meets have you won this year? is there a forum on your activites that I can post on?

Ghost sounds like a real " winner " , SuperSaderFan.

Edited by BRASSO