Big Bang at Bridgeport - Drums

CT, should be a great show and a start of a new annual event in CT - come on out!

Yes I agree. A lot of drum corp history in CT. Good luck to all tonight.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh? Spirit and Crossmen are both major contenders in being in the top 12 this year. Shoot I would go there isn't a single corps here that I wouldn't want to see.

Its about the activity and kids not the top 12. Boston is doing a good thing here. I remember a few years ago a drum corp from the mid west stayed in Marlboro and practice for a few days at the local football field and the field was packed both days watching run threw, and they were not a top 12. Just a good night out to enjoy and to support the kids.

Huh? Spirit and Crossmen are both major contenders in being in the top 12 this year. Shoot I would go there isn't a single corps here that I wouldn't want to see.

Agreed. Im gettin' ready in this oppresive heat to drive form NJ to go and I think the line-up is just fine !!

G

Its about the activity and kids not the top 12. Boston is doing a good thing here. I remember a few years ago a drum corp from the mid west stayed in Marlboro and practice for a few days at the local football field and the field was packed both days watching run threw, and they were not a top 12. Just a good night out to enjoy and to support the kids.

I couldn't agree with you anymore! I should have put that along with my post I just didn't think of it at the time, so I thank you. Never the less it should be a great show!

From DCI

1 Boston Crusaders 80.400

2 Spirit 73.500

3 Crossmen 73.350

4 Jersey Surf 69.450

Open Class

1 Spartans 70.800

2 7th Regiment 65.750

Great score for Boston! Full panel of judges, they got some good caption scores.

Only .5 improvement in two days and still points behind at least six corps, so don't get a bulge yet.

What did you think of Spirit, Ghost ?

Good score for them ?