OFFICIAL Atlanta Regional Thread...

• Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is exactly what I did tonight. Actually, I was distracted by that great guard and the music just flowed around. I never heard anything I recognize in the closer, but when I wasn't paying attention, the music's not bad.

:unhappy:

Maybe if I leave the room entirely it'll sound even better! You know, like that whole "tree in the woods makes a sound" thing.

here comes the perfunctory " this crowd is the BEST crowd ", blah blah blah,... can we take you with us ?...blah blah.... gave a standing O to every Corps..... and blah blah blah... such unseemly phony pandering to the crowd.... yuk.

The sarcasm in this group tonight is really fun.

"Individul"

I spit out my cranberry juice and laugh at every award recap.

I'm dying as well. I can't tell you how many times I literally LOL'd. There are some funny people on this board.

here comes the perfunctory " this crowd is the BEST crowd ", blah blah blah,... can we take you with us ?...blah blah.... gave a standing O to every Corps..... and blah blah blah... such unseemly phony pandering to the crowd.... yuk.

Amen!

Question: Are BDs mirrors actually mirrors, or are they polished stainless sheet?

Inquiring minds want to know, and so do I.

Good question. They move them around so easily. They must be on serious wheels or they are extremely lite.

You know, like that whole "tree in the woods makes a sound" thing.

HAHA, this will always remind of that saying, "If a man states his opinion while in the woods and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?" HAHA.

Question: Are BDs mirrors actually mirrors, or are they polished stainless sheet?

From what I have heard they're some kind of shiny polycarbonate material I believe. Not mirror or metal. Can't remember exactly what it was though.

According to sources on the Blue Devils Discussion Board, those are real, live mirrors. Very heavy and difficult to schlep around all season.