OFFICIAL Atlanta Regional Thread...

SCV soloist in the beginning unfortunately had a couple of fracs there. ( now watch their brass score go up.. haha)

SCV has good drum line and brass line, guard.... but their drill is really easy compared to many of the other Corps in the top 12, imo.

IMO, SCV's drill may be the most difficult in the top 12. Look how many times they have to blindly back into sets or follow the leaders. The field coverage is also extremely impressive.

• Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I'm in the minority of people who love that show. Bartok is my favorite of the year

It has grown on me. Not my fav, but top 4 for sure.

100 high school kids just simultaneously asked "Oh muh gaw why are those people booing?". :unhappy:

and the joke never gets old... :hehe:

Vanguard 1988 is my all-time favorite drum corps show. But, in recent years their shows do nothing for me. Even Glassmen and BK are putting on more entertaining shows!

Vic Russell

If the Glassmen put on this show of SCV, they'd get buried. Probably 12th in GE Visual, and the show would finish right where the Glassmen are right now.

SCV's drill is stuck in the 90's, but they are getting GE Visual scores this year that are indefensible, imo.

Bandwagen bluecoat fans come out.

How bout those who have been waiting for this show forever???