5. Bluecoats

6. Phantom

7. SCV

8. Blue Knights

9. Boston Crusaders

10. Madison Scouts

11. Blue Stars

12. Glassmen

I know Blue Devils look unstoppable now, but they will peak just a little too early. With the right momentum, I think Cadets have the vehicle to get there, more so than Crown (who don't have the visual program) and Cavaliers (whose music scores will keep them from the top).

Bluecoats will fade by the time we get to Houston. I expect that 5 - 7 could be in any order and will be very very competitive right up to the end.

That's all, folks.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a difference 10 days in early July make...and informal look at the 3rd predictions had only about 30% of pollsters predicting a BD victory in August. In the 4th poll, so far its 80+% predicting #14 for BD.

...and about 75% of those are claiming Judging bias...(not really, but there are a lot).

Personally, I give BD major credit. They have a very well designed show, sound great, and are executing like crazy...they earned the 88.

I just don't see another show out there that can contend with this one (although my personal favorite show this year, the one I watch the most, is Metropolis).

Cali.

P.S....and don't be that guy to predict that BD will receive a score higher than 100 on finals night...its already been done to death, and its only been

one day since they scored an 88....

1. Crown

2. BD

3. Cadets

4. Cavies

5. Bluecoats

6. Phantom

7. SCV

8. Blue Stars

9. Madison

10. Blue Knights

11. Boston

12. Glassmen

13. Academy

14. Troopers

15. Colts

16. Pacific Crest

17. Spirit

18. Crossmen

19. Teal Sound

20. Jersey Surf

21. Pioneer

22. Cascades

23. Mandarins

I still see Crown pulling it out...my prediction stands firm until BD and Crown meet head to head.

Edited by DcFr3aK

For the record, here is the prediction I made on June 27th:

1. Blue Devils, 2. Cadets, 3. Crown, 4. Santa Clara Vanguard, 5. Bluecoats, 6. Cavaliers, 7. Blue Stars, 8. Phantom, 9. Boston, 10. Blue Knights, 11. Madison, 12. Glassmen, 13. Troopers, 14. The Academy, 15. Colts, 16. Crossmen, 17. Spirit, 18. Pacific Crest, 19. Mandarins, 20. Jersey Surf, 21. Teal Sound, 22. Pioneer, 23. Cascades

Now, on July 11th:

1. Blue Devils, 2. Crown, 3. Cadets, 4. Bluecoats, 5. Cavaliers, 6. Santa Clara Vanguard, 7. Phantom Regiment, 8. Boston, 9. Blue Stars, 10. Blue Knightsm 11. Madison, 12. Glassmen, 13. The Academy, 14. Colts, 15. Troopers, 16. Spirit, 17. Crossmen, 18. Teal Sound, 19. Mandarins, 20. Cascades, 21. Pacific Crest, 22. Jersey Surf, 23. Pioneer.

I think that you need to put Colts ahead of Academy and SCV behind Bluecoats and Cavies and you would hit the nail on the head! :tongue:

God this is tough....and really meaningless.

1) Carolina Crown

2) Blue Devils

2) Cadets

4) Bluecoats

5) Cavaliers

6) Phantom Regiment

7) Blue Knights

8) Santa Clara Vanguard

9) Boston Crusaders

10) Madison Scouts

11) Blue Stars

12) Colts

13) Glassmen

14) Troopers

15) The Academy

16) Spirit

17) Pacific Crest

18) Crossmen

19) Cascades

20) Pioneer

21) Mandarins

22) Jersey Surf

23) Teal Sound

1. BD

2. Cadets

3. Cavaliers

4. Crown

5. Bluecoats

6. SCV

7. PR

8. Blue Stars

9. Blue Knights

10. Boston

11. Madison

12. Glassmen

Not too exciting, if someone's looking for "different" this year. The scores in the 2-6th spots should all be pretty tight - wouldn't be surprised to see .1 be the difference between medaling and not.

1. Crown

2. BD

3. Cadets

4. Cavies

5. Bluecoats

6. Phantom

7. SCV

8. Blue Stars

9. Madison

10. Blue Knights

11. Boston

12. Glassmen

13. Academy

14. Troopers

15. Colts

16. Pacific Crest

17. Spirit

19. Teal Sound

20. Jersey Surf

21. Pioneer

22. Cascades

23. Mandarins

I still see Crown pulling it out...my prediction stands firm until BD and Crown meet head to head.

is 18 your unlucky number? :rolleyes: