Does anyone see

I think it's possible, maybe by more than one corps out there with the strength that's being shown so far. Discuss...

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guaranteed

Agreed. While I'm hoping Crown breaks 90, I think the assumption is the first to 90 will be BD.

Most likely there will 90+ tonight but I think the judges are pushing the numbers, maybe they forgot Finals is still a month away (4 weeks) hard to only have 10 or less points to "work" with for 4 weeks, nows usually the time the top scores "stagnate" in the 88-90 range while the lower tier scores increase and shrink the spreads then about 2 weeks before finals the top tier moves into championship scoring range the mid-range separates from the lower tier.... it's all about working the numbers

I know it'll be in the 90's where I'll be... oh you meant scores not temperature.

my bad

I'm hoping NONE break 90. Box 5 is tough to crack in all captions. Usually this is the point in the season when you see most corps level off for a week and hover just below the 90 mark. It will take an immense amount of cleaning from every corps in order to bust into Box 5 ... then the 90's will come.

Best of luck to all corps!