Cavalcade of Champions - July 17, 2010

WOW.....I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT SPREAD!!!!

I am here in Lewisburg, saw the show, and did NOT see that spread coming!!!!

Bucs had ALOT of performance problems. ALOT!!!!

Empires show is AWESOME!!!!! LOTS of GE, as only the Statesmen can do. Best show from them in since Miss Saigon!!!! Still a litle dirty, but once it gets clean, they are going to light upthe crowd at DCA's!!! Spread should have been closer...IMHO

Hurcs had a nice show, and so did Cabs.....thought the spread between them would have been closer.....maybe even a toss up. Hurcs drumline is amazing......guard is GREAT, and hornline improving every week. Very nice overall package! Cabs still having some visual issues, but their hornline ROCKS!!!!

GREAT show everyone....can't wait to see the next one!!!

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Cabs visual package has been their most consistent caption. Bad night? Changes? I'm surprised after seeing their no nonsense work ethic all last weekend.

other than the bucs winning big everybody elses is mixing it up. looks like the play is from 2nd -5th. same ol same ol

Wasn't funny the first 9 times either.

Couldn't agree more.

Seems to be a few very active Empire haters on here tonight. Last I looked, second place isn't too **** bad. How about congrats to all the corps at tonights show. Seems everyone is working really hard to take down a very deserving champion at the height of their run and would expect tonight’s show may have been one of the best 5 overall shows in the past couple of years.

Best of luck to all the corps that competed tonight. Wish I could have been there and many Crown Royal salutes to yas all.

Greg

Couldn't agree more.

Seems to be a few very active Empire haters on here tonight. Last I looked, second place isn't too **** bad. How about congrats to all the corps at tonights show. Seems everyone is working really hard to take down a very deserving champion at the height of their run and would expect tonight’s show may have been one of the best 5 overall shows in the past couple of years.

Best of luck to all the corps that competed tonight. Wish I could have been there and many Crown Royal salutes to yas all.

Greg

don't think there is any haters. it's just the same story as the last few years............and i definatly don't hate empire. i'm a homer . that's my hometown corps. :ph34r::ph34r::worthy:

On our way to Hornell, NY we went through Lewisburg (or somewhere in that area) and saw the Cavalcade of Champions BILLBOARD!

I loved this show last year, just a beautiful campus and fun place to perform. It was also interesting seeing Amish people up in that town to the west we stayed in.

there's a bunch in that area. My wife is from up there, and the farm behind her mopm's place has a family...i almost never not see a buggy when we go up

so wish I could have been there. sigh. the things we do for happy marraiges

WOW.....I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT SPREAD!!!!

I am here in Lewisburg, saw the show, and did NOT see that spread coming!!!!

Bucs had ALOT of performance problems. ALOT!!!!

Empires show is AWESOME!!!!! LOTS of GE, as only the Statesmen can do. Best show from them in since Miss Saigon!!!! Still a litle dirty, but once it gets clean, they are going to light upthe crowd at DCA's!!! Spread should have been closer...IMHO

Hurcs had a nice show, and so did Cabs.....thought the spread between them would have been closer.....maybe even a toss up. Hurcs drumline is amazing......guard is GREAT, and hornline improving every week. Very nice overall package! Cabs still having some visual issues, but their hornline ROCKS!!!!

GREAT show everyone....can't wait to see the next one!!!

Based on your post, it seems as though Reading still has a lot of room to improve...A LOT. And based on the other reviews and opinions posted on these boards, it would seem that Reading is winning on the strength of their program as opposed to their performance. Which makes this record setting start to the season even more disconcerting. Just imagine the carnage when they clean things up a bit. Problem is, if the other corps programs don't measure up, cleaning their show may be....to borrow a quote from Barrack Obama...."Like putting lipstick on a pig". Especially when you realize that Reading's show will be at least equally clean by prelims.

Statesmen score goes down from Hornel?

Any reviews on the Buccaneer Taco salad?

Actually it was awesome. Thanks for asking!