Some thoughts I have

Anyways, so I got the fan network subscription 3 days ago because there is no way for me to attend a live show this year :ph34r: Anyways, it is very much worth the money. Now aside from that, I know I don't have the latest viewings of the latest contests and what not, but here goes:

I firmly am in love with Crowns opener, and find the ending rather odd, I still gotta say I think Crown has the best hornline out of DCI, that's right you HNC fans, you heard me.

Bluecoats=awsomeness in the close once the D-line moves back field and splits the hornline block down the center and retains it's awsomeness till the end of the show

Cavies=amazing show potential, im my view I think that they have a real championship show design, more so than any other corps out there (I kinda hope they win secretly :cool: )

BDs=what?

That's about all I can say, however are any of you out there like me in that you love the Cavies and Crown to death, but you can't decide which one you like better?

Keep in mind im going off of what is availible on the fan network.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cavies=amazing show potential, im my view I think that they have a real championship show design, more so than any other corps out there (I kinda hope they win secretly :cool: )

Your not the only who is thinking that, They have more of a shot than anyone else in the top 5 this year. If they clean things up its a huge possibility however, that will be a hard task to accomplish. Can they do it? Well... they did it in 95 why can't they do it again? :ph34r::wall: :wall:

Your not the only who is thinking that, They have more of a shot than anyone else in the top 5 this year. If they clean things up its a huge possibility however, that will be a hard task to accomplish. Can they do it? Well... they did it in 95 why can't they do it again? :ph34r::wall: :wall:

Anyways, so I got the fan network subscription 3 days ago because there is no way for me to attend a live show this year :ph34r: Anyways, it is very much worth the money. Now aside from that, I know I don't have the latest viewings of the latest contests and what not, but here goes:

I firmly am in love with Crowns opener, and find the ending rather odd, I still gotta say I think Crown has the best hornline out of DCI, that's right you HNC fans, you heard me.

Bluecoats=awsomeness in the close once the D-line moves back field and splits the hornline block down the center and retains it's awsomeness till the end of the show

BDs=what?

That's about all I can say, however are any of you out there like me in that you love the Cavies and Crown to death, but you can't decide which one you like better?

I'm curious at your need to say this. I don't think anyone has conceded that Cadets hornline is the best out there so that statement is moot to me.

Edited by 2000Cadet

BDs=what?

just had to take a swipe at Cadets fans! You showed your agenda real early on in this thread.

Your not the only who is thinking that, They have more of a shot than anyone else in the top 5 this year. If they clean things up its a huge possibility however, that will be a hard task to accomplish. Can they do it? Well... they did it in 95 why can't they do it again? :cool::ph34r::wall:

Wierd thing, I'm actually hoping that BDs go undefeated to Finals night, and Cavies come outta nowhere and we have another 2008 episode. Maybe then there might be a bar room brawl on the field :wall: