UCO Central Grill

Just got back home from watching a Rehearsal of Blue Stars, (I am going to the show tonight, so I'll type a full review later on tonight)

Little Quick Thoughs:

their baritone and mello line are AMAZING, multiple times i was blown back watching them.

There are a lot of good things going on within the show, Some moment are really powerful.

Off to rest some and get ready for tonight....Fun time though with those guys (and I gotta give credit to the girl in the Contra Line, she kept up with the guys around her)

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boooo. I'm missing it cuz the girlfriend is dragging me to the Lady Gaga concert in OKC :laughing:

Yikes! Your girlfriend is making you miss a drum corps show in order to go to a Lady Gaga concert? Sounds like a bad romance to me. :thumbup:

(and I gotta give credit to the girl in the Contra Line, she kept up with the guys around her)

Contra chicks rule! Marie is just as strong as the guys, and the funny thing is that if you met her at a show in the stands, you'd have no clue she hauls around a 30 lb hunk of metal 12 hrs a day.

Glad you liked the rehearsal. :laughing: