Mini-Van Buren

Whaddya mean? I thought every thread is expected to become the bash BD topic after each 3rd post? :laughing:

It's sad huh?

You are correct. And I think it's their serve!

We're only funnin' here :thumbup: , but the point is made that the first reaction (always) when BD scores high is something's goofy with the judges. It's never "hey they must be very clean, and getting finals ready, know their show and performers and nailing it", it's always something else. It gets a bit old, that's all. Hop rules! :laughing:

It is kind of funny, and not worth getting worked up about. When the Blue Devils score was announced tonite, some posters immediately singled out BD's score. I got a chuckle out of that when they were singled out for the score increase over their last show. But here are the Wold Class Corps whose scores went up tonite over their last competition besides the Blue Devils :

Cadets

Santa Clara Vanguard

Colts

Pacific Crest

Mandarins

Cascades

Phantom Regiment

Blue Stars

Glassmen

Spirit

Troopers

Who knows, there may be others. But it is funny to see how people react to a BD jump in score.

Edited by BRASSO

It is kind of funny, and not worth getting worked up about. When the Blue Devils score was announced tonite, some posters immediately singled out BD's score. I got a chuckle out of that when they were singled out for the score increase over their last show. But here are the Wold Class Corps whose scores went up tonite over their last competition besides the Blue Devils :

Cadets

Santa Clara Vanguard

Colts

Pacific Crest

Mandarins

Cascades

Phantom Regiment

Blue Stars

Glassmen

Spirit

Troopers

Who knows, there may be others. But it is funny to see how people react to a BD jump in score.

I know many here are down on the Xmen, but they have increased the last two nights as well. :laughing:

Edited by Frogman87

Cadets

Santa Clara Vanguard

Colts

Pacific Crest

Mandarins

Cascades

Phantom Regiment

Blue Stars

Glassmen

Spirit

Troopers

thanks for being Johnny on the Spot with the fact tonight, Brasso. I sent a few over to this thread from the other thread to check out Post #63.

:laughing:

Just cause they increased in score tonight doesn't mean it's right Plan9. Remember everytime BD's score rises.....a puppy dies! :laughing:

Congrats to SCV for making a jump. I really hope they can light that show up and start catching the corps above them. I want to see them back in the top 5 at least. Improve over last year's finish.

:laughing:

Just cause they increased in score tonight doesn't mean it's right Plan9. Remember everytime BD's score rises.....a puppy dies! :thumbup:

:thumbup:

Just cause they increased in score tonight doesn't mean it's right Plan9. Remember everytime BD's score rises.....a puppy dies! :laughing:

You ########! You made me go run and check my dog's bed! :thumbup:

puppy.jpg

THINK OF THE PUPPIES BLUE DEVILS!!!