Most you've ever been entertained at a drum corps show, 2005-2010

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

NA

So basically, you're one of those people that likes to hang around and let everybody know how much you hate the activity?

Before you get offended, it's just a question. I just can't think of any other reason why you'd post here if you haven't been entertained by a single show over the past 6 years.

Edited by BugleBand

Phantom 2008, Bloomington. A perfect evening. Bluecoats, boxer horn ballad, amazing. Crown ballad 2005 brought tears.

Agreed!

your words, not mine. I am simply stating that I have not been entertained over the last several years. The last time was probably 2003 Phantom.

For my response, look at the edit I just made to my post...which I was kinda hoping you would see before you responded, but that's my fault for spending the last 10 minutes listening to barbershop quartets. :thumbup:

Faust

Machine

Triple Crown

Finis

App. Spring

Carmen

Dutch Boy '06

2004, ToC in San Jose- ALL the corps! I know the OP said 2005-2010 but with this being the first time I'd seen drum corps in August since I aged in '85 out, I had to add it.

2007, Pasadena, 2007- My first finals since I aged out so I'll start off again by saying all the corps however, I will narrow it down to Crown and Bluecoats.

2008, San Antonio- The one and only show I was able to go to and there was one corps that blew me away... Phantom. Wasn't the finished product but I believe (but I could be wrong) it was the first time the DM was towed out on his podium. That was also the first time I'd seen "Bones" live!

2009, Houston- SCV left me speechless!