9. Kilties

10. Kidsgrove

11. Bush

A Class

1. Grenadiers

2. Sun Devils

3. Gold

4. SoCal Dream

Still time left for many, if not all, corps to improve.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I truly believe that at prelims BUCS won't have the point spread that makes them champions before finals, and finals will finally be the dog fight it used to be, just my gut feeling after seeing how much other corps scores changed from the week before.

I truly believe that at prelims BUCS won't have the point spread that makes them champions before finals, and finals will finally be the dog fight it used to be, just my gut feeling after seeing how much other corps scores changed from the week before.

Geez, relax....you guys were ONLY .35 behind Empire! Certainly, I'm sure there will be some program changes between now and Labor Day, but MBI is certainly in a better position after Jamestown than Empire found themselves in after Scranton last season. You guys should be looking past Empire and Jamestown, and setting your sights on winning the championship. As much as I don't necessarily see that happening, by looking ahead, the rest will take care of itself.

You're reading way too much into my post.

Geez, relax....you guys were ONLY .35 behind Empire! Certainly, I'm sure there will be some program changes between now and Labor Day, but MBI is certainly in a better position after Jamestown than Empire found themselves in after Scranton last season. You guys should be looking past Empire and Jamestown, and setting your sights on winning the championship. As much as I don't necessarily see that happening, by looking ahead, the rest will take care of itself.

Personally, that is not where I wanted to be but we will do what we need to make this show awesome. Cant wait till Rochester.

wow, you really think both Fusion Core AND the defending champion Govies will not even make finals?

A Class

1. Grenadiers

2. Sun Devils

3. Gold

4. SoCal Dream

Still time left for many, if not all, corps to improve.

wow, you really think both Fusion Core AND the defending champion Govies will not even make finals?

Hey, he said he was going to be different... :smile: I kinda like that ..rather refreshing :tongue:

dude, youre talking about the opinion of someone who does his drill in his basement.lol :smile:

Hey, he said he was going to be different... :smile: I kinda like that ..rather refreshing :tongue:

Then I, too, shall be different. Here are MY DCA predictions:

1. Miami Heat

2. A rhinoceros

3. President Obama

4. Crunchy Frog

5. Winnie The Pooh

TIE for 6th- Leo McGarry (from West Wing) and a green plastic garbage can

8. Underdog

9. That really good Japanese elementary school marching band I saw on youtube

10. A slice of pecan pie

Then I, too, shall be different. Here are MY DCA predictions:

1. Miami Heat

2. A rhinoceros

3. President Obama

4. Crunchy Frog

5. Winnie The Pooh

TIE for 6th- Leo McGarry (from West Wing) and a green plastic garbage can

8. Underdog

9. That really good Japanese elementary school marching band I saw on youtube

10. A slice of pecan pie

Other than Crunchy Frog behind the President, I think you are bang on!! Too funny!! And ....hey Dare to be Different!! :smile: