2010 DCA Finals Predictions

I thought their show that year was titled "Constantly Risking Melody Lines." :worthy:

Ask Brandt Crocker what their show title was...I heard it three nights in a row, different every night.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to enjoy Inspection a lot!! It's unfortunate that they folded when they did, but I'm happy to see that they're coming back as an alumni corps.

I always liked Hurry Up And Wait! Them guys have been around FOREVER :tongue::cool:

I always liked Hurry Up And Wait! Them guys have been around FOREVER :tongue::cool:

You're right, they were good. I just didn't care for their drill. So much of it seemed like they were just standing around.

always hated em :thumbup:

you know i was excited to see them but after the 190 bpm intro it just slowed down. too many halts and park n blows.

Edited by skeptic

I did forget to include Intermission. Its been coming on strong and has a good shot to break into the top 10

Nah...........they've been "slotted" in advance...... appeared in the same slot in the finals EVERY year.

Joe Dz

"intermission" is NOT allowed in finals (seriously)

dble post

Edited by camel lips

Scores from the DCI dome show in Atlanta tonight.

alliance 78.15

Cv 79.163

Go CV!

Yeah, after watching on the Fan Network I would have to agree with these scores. CV is starting to look pretty clean and Alliance is still very dirty... especially in their closer. It will be interesting to see what the scores do as DCA competition begins in the south and these two groups get cleaner.

I take the Bears...