Say something nice about a 2011 corps/show

I have to give the Blue Devils MM props for the product they put on the field year in and year out. I have to say when I first saw that show my first thoughts were here we go agian, another top 5 product. Kudos to all you MM out there, you all sure do know how to take what your staff gives you and make it great.

Since the Blue Devils 2008 Finals performance secured guard Scores in the 3rd, 4th place range, the Blue Devils the last 2 years have really improved their Guard. The last 2 years the Blue Devils have had the best Guard in Drum Corps.

BD's guard got first place all of finals week in 08...

So this post is on topic, Blue Knights' show this year is my favorite since '99. Great job!

Madison's show was flat out fun to listen to, first show that wasn't mine that I listened to when the Finals CD came. Awesome job, guys!

• 4 weeks later...

Well here we are with just a few more days left in 2010 and I thought I would give one more shout out to all you 2010 marching members who blew me away. Thanks for keeping it real on the field. No matter what happens with the powers that be in the Corps, to me it is all about the experience you all give me as a fan and I love it all every year. Some I like better than others but I can take something good from everyone. Top to bottom Drum Corps is great. My brother started in 81 I started in 82 we both were done marching our last year in 89 and I have seen it all every year (30yrs) live or on video. Keep doing what you all are doing cause it does not suck, a little crazy at times but I am proud to say that I love Drum Corps. Cant wait to be blown away in 2011, I for one will be there to see it. Thank You All.

Drum Corps Rules!

• Like 5

Hoping this thread goes okay and is a nice respite from the vitriol that permeates so much of the board.

1 Quick, Easy Rule

1. Say something nice about a corps or a show.

--------------------------------------------------------

That's it. Let's see how many pages of nice comments we can come up with.

Looks like your gonna get around 30 pages, not to bad from this crowd. Nice thread big guy.

The Cavaliers bent-leg marching technique looked a whole lot better with toe roll emphasized. Definitely headed in the right direction to cleanliness!

And Carolina Crown danced a lot better this year too!

And the Cadets looked very tan without their shakos on!

Edited by brassEXPERT