Beast of the East!

From the Boston Crusaders command center:

We are proud to be returning for the fifth year to Veterans Memorial Stadium in Lawrence, MA. A great venue for a great drum corps show, right off I-495. This is the last 2010 show in New England, just before the corps make their way to Indiana for the DCI World Championships, and the only chance for New England fans to see the world famous Cadets in their only Boston-area appearance this year.

East Coast Classic Lineup - Start ...time: 7:30PM

In competition:

Cadets

Bluecoats

Pacific Crest

Mandarins

Teal Sound

Boston Crusaders

In exhibition:

The Muchachos, Manchester NH

Crusaders Senior Drum and Bugle Corps

Tickets are non-refundable. Corps will perform rain or shine.

Directions to Veterans Memorial Stadium in Lawrence, MA:

Take Interstate 495 to exit 42B - RT-114 West

Take Route 114 West toward Lawrence

Continue on 114 for 1/2 mile

Veterans Stadium is on the right

There is plenty of on-street parking available surrounding the stadium.

Tickets are available at:

http://www.bostoncrusaders.com/index.php?o...5&Itemid=40

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? 2 weeks early?

Just spreading the word - we have to compete with the Friday night of Allentown which is a bummer :tongue:

Big time bummer and a corps, Beverly, who hasn't competed in decades, gets a better line-up. Maybe DCI can start assigning corps to the East Coast like other corps seem to get each year.

Good seats still available for the East Coast Classic, especially just outside the 40 yard line. For those who haven't visited the stadium in Lawrence, it's one of the old-style concrete bowls (not unlike the old Manning Bowl for those who are familiar with it) with nice high vantage points and pretty good acoustics.

So get your tickets ahead of time on the crusader website while they are still available. And they are also running a Virtual 50/50, which is a pretty cool program. For every $25 ticket sold online, $5 goes into a pot. Looks like the pot has the potential to grow to over $2000, and it will be split between TWO fans (unlike a regular 50/50 where the drum corps gets half of the pot). Not a bad little piece of pie in this economy!.

http://www.crusaders.com

Looking forward to the show in Lawrence! Can't wait to see Cadets and Blue. And of course, BOSTON! Great venue to watch a show. Can't believe its been 5 years.

East Coast Classic Virtual 50/50 is up to $340, get your ($25) seats online now. In other news, both Bill Belichick and Terry Francona announced that they will be caravanning their respective teams to Lawrence, MA next Friday for the East Coast Classic. Said Terry last night, "I may hate playing the Yankees 16 games a year, but I loves me some Crusader pride. Where's Waldo?" Bill Belichick, when asked why he would end a critical camp practice early in order to attend the show, simply replied "Coaches decision.".

East Coast Classic Virtual 50/50 is up to $340, get your ($25) seats online now. In other news, both Bill Belichick and Terry Francona announced that they will be caravanning their respective teams to Lawrence, MA next Friday for the East Coast Classic. Said Terry last night, "I may hate playing the Yankees 16 games a year, but I loves me some Crusader pride. Where's Waldo?" Bill Belichick, when asked why he would end a critical camp practice early in order to attend the show, simply replied "Coaches decision.".

When Terry Francona takes the Red Sox players to Lawrence, any chance he could leave Hideki Okajima behind there in Lawrence ?

Edited by BRASSO