Murfreesboro Mad Haus!

Been excited about this show for a year! See everybody at the Slick Pig BBQ before the show!!!

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Been excited about this show for a year! See everybody at the Slick Pig BBQ before the show!!!

Don't forget to order extra chicken wings and banana pudding to smuggle into the stadium. I know I will!

I'm leaving in 6 hours and can't get to sleep. I guess I'll refresh my memory regarding the battle of Murfreesboro . . . I'll be leading a group of students around the battlefield tomorrow (which is, incidentally, not too far from the stadium and a must visit for anyone with even a passing interest in history).

UGH!!! If anyone would like to fill in for me during my mandatory meeting tomorrow, that would be excellent.

I just hate that I won't be able to be with the corps tomorrow due to work. URGH! I guess I'll just have to cheer extra loud.

Sure looks like Blue Stars should be there instead of Boston. Shouldn't it be the top eight? I'm just saying.

A two point spread... sounds like the wrong corps got in. That's why I didn't like using scores from two different nights to determine the top 8.

Sure looks like Blue Stars should be there instead of Boston. Shouldn't it be the top eight? I'm just saying.

Yes... and Boston is in the top 8 under the qualifying rules in head to head and scores. Blue Stars beat Boston last nite for the first time in the last 10 head to head competitions going back over a year. Congrats to the Blue Stars for that milestone.. But the competition this year in earlier shows to get to Mufreesboro for tonite's competition was over and decided before the Corps got to Alabama. So that explains it, AnaheimAlumni.

Edited by BRASSO

Posted this in another thread ... but here it is again ... saw Boston's Trailer and John Overton this morning ... getting excited ...

Drum Corps OUTSIDE in a great stadium!!! :grouphug:

Bluecoats

Antioch High School

Nashville, TN

Phantom Regiment

Riverdale High School

Murfreesboro, TN

Carolina Crown

Forrest High School

Chapel Hill, TN

The Cadets

Red Bank High School

Chattanooga, TN (90 plus miles away)

Blue Devils

Middle Tennessee State University

Murfreesboro, TN

The Cavaliers

Smyrna High School

Smyrna, TN

Boston Crusaders

John Overton High School

Nashville, TN

Wish I could be there. Here's how I see the top 5 afterwards...

Blue Devils 95.6

Bluecoats 94.1

Cadets 93.8

Cavaliers 93.7

Crown 93.3