Murfreesboro Mad Haus!

High Cam only tonight - Atlanta is Multi Cam

how do i get on i just pursed it

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Had some trouble getting into chat...it asked for my facebook bidness, but then wouldn't let me sign in, login box kept coming up.

I'm on a macbook.

Any ideas from anyone?

ON the far right it will also have a plain box asking for your nickname... just put one in and you should be good!

I have video but no audio.....anyone else?

Im hoping the judges are unbiased. I know BD's will win and rightfully so, but the other 4 of the top 5 should really be close. Not

sure why all these gaps are opening up on CROWN and CADETS (which are my two favorite corps at this point). Almost seems

like judges are starting to pick favorites and dumping others. Can gaps be close if the corps are comparable which I think they are?

Not sure why multi point spreads starting appearing within a day or two from last weekend.

Im hoping the judges are unbiased. I know BD's will win and rightfully so, but the other 4 of the top 5 should really be close. Not

sure why all these gaps are opening up on CROWN and CADETS (which are my two favorite corps at this point). Almost seems

like judges are starting to pick favorites and dumping others. Can gaps be close if the corps are comparable which I think they are?

Not sure why multi point spreads starting appearing within a day or two from last weekend.

Maybe because the judges see what you dont because....they are there and only looking for the things related to the numbers they are assigning ?? It sucks when our favorite corps dont score higher...believe me, I kknow...but maybe, the scores are based on whats happening on the field and not what we want to happen in our hearts.

G

yeah video and sound :):) popcorn is ready

Oh Yeah from the looks of the video all corps are gonna be performing on a slope, will be interest to see how they handle it LOL

Edited by blueorginal