Murfreesboro Mad Haus!

Seriously don't understand...1930 was miles better...

agreed and I wasn't 100% behind that show, but its entertainment/production value was 10x higher.

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To think people complained about 1930...This one's really got people scratching their heads...

as much as I don't care for that show, i think about trying to teach it and get scared

I had this exact thought the other day. What a logistical and musically crazy nightmare.

If the devils win this year.. could they be the worst best show of all time?

Well, since the Cadets decided to take their show in a unfortunate direction..... I'm surprised to say that I think my favorite of the summer now is actually the Blue Devils.

What a show and what a corps! :worthy:

For all the stuff out there on the field, I don't find the show to be gimmicky in any way....... tons of meat and potatoes...... along with soup, salad, and dessert. :worthy:

Now, more than ever I think it will take just about a miracle for them to be caught. They are in their own zip code.

as much as I don't care for that show, i think about trying to teach it and get scared

Agreed, I think the concept is genius. The first half blows me away, but half way through find myself scrolling through the dcp forum.