West Chester

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How could Crown break Cadets heart in WC when Cadets have not beaten Crown once this year head to head.... if anything the question should be, Will Cadets break Crown heart in WC?

I personally hope it happens before the end of the season

How could Crown break Cadets heart in WC when Cadets have not beaten Crown once this year head to head.... if anything the question should be, Will Cadets break Crown heart in WC?

I personally hope it happens before the end of the season

Same here.

Same here.

I would have NEVER guessed that sentiment :thumbdown:

Go Cadets! Love the show this year....well less the 'J' guy anyway...Can't be perfect...

Well I'm just kind of picking up on the "momentum" vibe from Hop I guess. It's also the first home show they've been at since the 3C show -- they missed their own shows in Trenton and Chambersburg.

Last year there was much unhappiness with the results at WC.

Unfortunately I won't make down this year (stupid band camp) .

Anyway it's all just a bunch of friendly poking - no harm intended :) I'm actually running over to see the Cadets after band tonight :)

Well I'm just kind of picking up on the "momentum" vibe from Hop I guess. It's also the first home show they've been at since the 3C show -- they missed their own shows in Trenton and Chambersburg.

Last year there was much unhappiness with the results at WC.

Unfortunately I won't make down this year (stupid band camp) .

Anyway it's all just a bunch of friendly poking - no harm intended :) I'm actually running over to see the Cadets after band tonight :)

I'll some extra pictures...just for you. :thumbdown:

I'm a student there. Across the street from the stadium there is a student apartment complex... Do NOT park in there. Those are reserved spots for the students that are housed in the apartments. We need 'em. I will be there myself to punish those that don't comply!

Too bad, I'm parking there :thumbdown: and it is the summer session so there is plenty of parking available. I've been down on south a few times this summer.

I honestly don't care who beats who, I really like both shows (maybe Cadets a little more for once!)

Only think placement wise I care about right now is someone beating BD....lol

ALSO

STAY AWAY FROM DOWNTOWN WEST CHESTER. Especially Gay St. It is a super sizzlin' thursday. Part of Gay St. will be closed (starting at high st right at Starbucks and Iron Hill)(at least I was told it was that half... I was supposed to be working during it but luckily got off..) If you come in on Rt 3 or Paoli Pike you should be able to get to High St. but traffic will probably be pretty rough.

Also I believe the High St. exit on 202 south is still closed. It's pretty much a construction mess, so definitely leave some travel time.