Anyone else remember?

Seems like the tours don't go into Canada much any more. I was wondering if anyone remembers the Montreal shows from the mid-nineties? I remember those being great audiences, stadiums, weather, and THE most fun off days. Did anyone else around here have any cool experiences related to that era of shows in Canada? I remember having a really good time for a day off in Niagara Falls in '98, and I'm pretty sure other corps were around, just can't remember who. Discuss...

Edited by Cron

you just liked the lower drinking age, didn't you? :worthy:

I'm pretty sure you need a passport to get back into the US from Canada now, so that is probably a big reason.

I cannot confirm or deny that assertion. :worthy:

At Colts, I think we did the '96 Montreal show, but '98 was the most memorable. We were involved in a bus accident on the way to the show and ended up not performing that night. Nobody was seriously hurt, but I think all 3 of our buses were "totaled".

the bar in Niagara before a long trip home was awfully nice. slept most of that bus trip with a nice buzz.

I remember Montreal in 95. We stayed at this school that was oddly like a big giant house. The best part was the weather, it was actually cool at night. I don't remember any days off. Oddly, like my BAC Oboist counterpart above, I remember a rather fun experience at a McDonald's in Canada. The story not need repeating. LOL!!!