Troopers Ending

I love the guard chick holding the drum major at gunpoint at the end of the show. It makes me wonder if she'll pull the trigger and kill him one night before the season ends. Are we going to see another "dead" drum major during finals week? I'm for it, not that I have anything against drum majors. It would just be entertaining.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just crack up at this thinking several years ago George Hopkins was calling for an end to all use of rifles and sabres due to their violent nature and misrepresentation of the drum corps activity (obviously, just more #### that never stuck to his wall).

As for Troop, go for it! Die die die!

I just crack up at this thinking several years ago George Hopkins was calling for an end to all use of rifles and sabres due to their violent nature and misrepresentation of the drum corps activity (obviously, just more #### that never stuck to his wall).

As for Troop, go for it! Die die die!

When I marched I remember a drum major taking a rifle off his noggin during the "suicide" where he was in the center of a circle of rifles throwing their rifles to each other. He marched the rest of the show with his face dripping blood. I guess that was the closest to an actual death of a drum major!

I love the guard chick holding the drum major at gunpoint at the end of the show. It makes me wonder if she'll pull the trigger and kill him one night before the season ends. Are we going to see another "dead" drum major during finals week? I'm for it, not that I have anything against drum majors. It would just be entertaining.

Nice idea but she should remember that he's packing heat as well.

When I marched I remember a drum major taking a rifle off his noggin during the "suicide" where he was in the center of a circle of rifles throwing their rifles to each other. He marched the rest of the show with his face dripping blood. I guess that was the closest to an actual death of a drum major!

one of our soprano soloists in autumn leaves in 1987 takes a rifle off the side of his head. You can see it on the video. His helmet goes askew, and the note he's holding waivers a little, but he keeps playing.

one of our soprano soloists in autumn leaves in 1987 takes a rifle off the side of his head. You can see it on the video. His helmet goes askew, and the note he's holding waivers a little, but he keeps playing.

Yeah, but the Trooper drum major actually stood in the center "on purpose"! :thumbup:

It was cool!

He is disarmed... perhaps give him a saber and let him act like Custer.

957145794_XuHWE-S.jpg