World Class Scores as of August 5

Cough..87 Sky Ryders...Cough.

and to think that not a single solitary performer in any current DCI Corps was yet born when the 87 Sky Ryders competed in 1987.

Edited by BRASSO

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BD juggernaut.

I know BD's current score looks really high right now, but at their shows this week, their spreads to the other corps have actually shrunk.

For example, at Atlanta, BD beat the Blue Stars by 6.75 points.... tonight it was only 5.4 points. At Atlanta they beat Colts by 13.85 points, and tonight it was by 11.6 points.

I know BD's current score looks really high right now, but at their shows this week, their spreads to the other corps have actually shrunk.

For example, at Atlanta, BD beat the Blue Stars by 6.75 points.... tonight it was only 5.4 points. At Atlanta they beat Colts by 13.85 points, and tonight it was by 11.6 points.

Keep in mind Bluecoats haven't performed in 2 days.

Closer to one day, actually: they played in Massillon less than 30 hours before you posted.

That doesn't matter with my spread rankings. Actually, Bluecoats have gained around 0.35 points on the Blue Devils while they "haven't been performing."

That's because when your Corps is in the mid 90's now, you are not going to get the room to grow points ( up to 100 ) as you would when you are a Corps that is in the low to mid 80's. Plus, I wouldn't be looking Corps like the Colts and the Blue Stars to see if someone is going to beat the Blue Devils. I'd look at Corps in 2nd -4th and how close they are to the Blue Devils in spread points. I expect the inevitable gap to close a bit as Corps get past the 95 mark in the next week. Bottom line however, is that some challenger by the Quarters in Indy needs to be under a 1.2 pt spread of BD if they hope to catch BD at Finals, imo.

Edited by BRASSO

Looks like BS is joining G7!

They have too much class to join the greedy 7.