Why the top four challengers shouldn't win

Actually that's wise for ANYONE posting stuff on the internet.

As far as this topic goes, I feared it might have been shut down by now...I'm glad it hasn't been...I'll reply in great detail tomorrow to everyone who replied in anger or annoyance or whatever. There was a point to my original post, and at this point I think my point has been proven.

More tomorrow.

Let me save you the time. You generated this thread to prove two things:

1) BD haters/detractors/et al are easily trolled, very easily trolled (and you needed a thread to find this out?)

2) The BD supporters on DCP are actually a pretty level headed bunch, who find vindictive, braggamonious threads such as this to be gauche and grossly misrepresentative of the Blue Devil philosophy and organization.

Now please close!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

. Why say something that might appear on another corps' bulletin board?

Why not ? We get Hop's ( Cadets ) daily opinions from his blog reposted here almost daily. ' Seems ok to me.

Let me save you the time. You generated this thread to prove two things:

1) BD haters/detractors/et al are easily trolled, very easily trolled (and you needed a thread to find this out?)

2) The BD supporters on DCP are actually a pretty level headed bunch, who find vindictive, braggamonious threads such as this to be gauche and grossly misrepresentative of the Blue Devil philosophy and organization.

Now please close!

I did not get this at all from the postings on this thread.

I did not get this at all from the postings on this thread.

Read again!

Read again!

I have. And it makes my opinion even stronger.

I have. And it makes my opinion even stronger.

Shocker!

Shocker!

Yeah....

Anyway, the responses here have been level-headed, for the most part.

HUMBLE opinipns regardless of what they are, don't speak for the fans. A vast majority appreciate the likes of the Cavies, Blue Coats, Crown Cadets and Vanguard. Most don't appreciate the Blue Devils show. I think its partly the music and partly the glitz of mirrors, and last year chairs. There is something inspiring about the Crowns coverage of the field, and Santa Claras wild finish. That can't be said about the Blue Devils. I just hope the fans keep ot to a Bluuuuuu at finals and we dont hear the Boooos we heard in Allentown

HUMBLE opinipns regardless of what they are, don't speak for the fans. A vast majority appreciate the likes of the Cavies, Blue Coats, Crown Cadets and Vanguard. Most don't appreciate the Blue Devils show. I think its partly the music and partly the glitz of mirrors, and last year chairs. There is something inspiring about the Crowns coverage of the field, and Santa Claras wild finish. That can't be said about the Blue Devils. I just hope the fans keep ot to a Bluuuuuu at finals and we dont hear the Boooos we heard in Allentown

And then you speak for the fans! :lookaround:

I never once said I did, and if you were at Allentown you heard what I mentioned. The fans are not into the Blue Devils music, no matter how well its excuted. My statement was "I hope we hear the fans Blueeee not Booo". I have never disrespected the Blue Devils. They are a super tallented corps. But the fact remains they DO NOT connect with the vast majority of the crowd. I say again, if you were there last night, you heard what I am talking about