Why the top four challengers shouldn't win

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so excited for next weekend. So many excellent corps with wonderful shows! I only wish I could afford to make it to Indy. Quarters in theaters, semi big screen party at a friends house, and dcp, blue stars forum, twitter updates and another forum that I know of that never goes down due to too many people on at once for finals. Go all corps!

5. Listen to 87 and tell me that wasn't a monster show and horn line. I wish they still played like that .. and with Adolph back at the helm ........ I'm sure they will soon (I'm already seeing signs of it).

Saw it live. It was a good show, but I think the judges on Friday night called it better with them in 5th.

If you want to talk "monster show", Phantom had it lots more that year. And BD, though overall weak, had probably one of the best drumlines ever on the field that year.

But I didn't mind the show, it was cool and yes the hornline was bold and aggressive (don't remember much about the guard).

WestCoaster is like me...anonymously posting on DCP. I think that is wise...

Actually that's wise for ANYONE posting stuff on the internet.

As far as this topic goes, I feared it might have been shut down by now...I'm glad it hasn't been...I'll reply in great detail tomorrow to everyone who replied in anger or annoyance or whatever. There was a point to my original post, and at this point I think my point has been proven.

More tomorrow.

Actually that's wise for ANYONE posting stuff on the internet.

As far as this topic goes, I feared it might have been shut down by now...I'm glad it hasn't been...I'll reply in great detail tomorrow to everyone who replied in anger or annoyance or whatever. There was a point to my original post, and at this point I think my point has been proven.

More tomorrow.

Im sure I could get this closed for you pretty quick, even before you get to tomorrow. Might want to rethink waiting, mr. anonymous.

Edited by thirdcoast

I'm oh so excited to learn the moral of this thread.

Here is my thesis on the matter, esoteric thought it maybe be.

I do not like the Blue Devils

That is all.

Now there's a BFO!