Pioneer - 14 Points

Thank you, Pio, for busting your sweaty butts everyday so we can lounge in a stadium, eating hot dogs and chatting with old friends, while you perform for us!

You have made, so far, 14 points worth of improvement - better every day. I hope to see you next year, sweaty butts and all.

Thank you, Pio, for busting your sweaty butts everyday so we can lounge in a stadium, eating hot dogs and chatting with old friends, while you perform for us!

You have made, so far, 14 points worth of improvement - better every day. I hope to see you next year, sweaty butts and all.

And thank you from those of us (MANY) who actually enjoy WATCHING your performance while others are lounging, eating hot dogs and chatting with friends.

Pio made a huge amount of improvement from Bowling Green to Massillon - quite remarkable. I was eager to watch and listen both times...no hot dogs! I can eat hot dogs anytime...but one can only watch world class drum corps a few times a year.

Pioneer made a drastic change in direction this year and the corps is much better than they were in 2009. They have continued to improve from show to show and the hard work by everyone in the organization is obvious. Some people think the show is too "churchy" , but I had the good fortune to see the winter camps and understand the message they are sending. No matter how they end up in the standings this year, it was a good year for Pioneer and a great year for the fans. Give the staff and kids credit for leaving it all on the field and improving almost every show. Anyone who misses their show in Indianapolis will miss a wonderful show with great kids giving their all.

I have to say, to see the total corps improvement this year has been fun to watch. I am lucky to get to see them many times a season. It might not result in a major placement change this season, but the level of the corps is definitely better and really performing well. One step at a time, but it looks like they are really in this for the long haul.

Good for them!

Best of luck!!

I realized it...but I wanted to 'convert' the thread away from the OP's nasty intent toward something more useful -

Thank you! I really enjoyed what I've seen from Pioneer. My only regret is that they gave away Finals tickets and not Quarterfinals tickets to age-outs. I would much rather see everyone top to bottom.

Better every day, Pioneer! :)

I will say, i saw them in Minneapolis and thought this was the best pio corps id seen in a long, long time.

Oh come on.....am I confused here?!