Jump off the Clifton

Wow, just got back. Scouts, outrageous. Crown, should have won.....must have been the Clifton-llift. :lookaround: Cadets very, very good I guess it really could have been a toss-up.

Im tired, exhausted.....Gonna do my Saturday night review and tonights review tomorrow. Work tomorrow then off to Indianapolis.

G

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats, Cadets!

Slow down there home run, I just popped over to say hello to a fellow soldier and a friend to congratulate him on Cadets score. :lookaround:

Actually I was blaming myself--I just happened to see the BD score (97??? this early??? Congrats BTW!!!) and probably should have commented over on the Buffalo thread. Mea culpa!

Actually I was blaming myself--I just happened to see the BD score (97??? this early??? Congrats BTW!!!) and probably should have commented over on the Buffalo thread. Mea culpa!

You Mea! :lookaround:

And by the way dad, congrats on a great corps that will be in the thick of the fight next week. Us brass dads got to stick together! :thumbup:

Edited by Plan9

And by the way dad, congrats on a great corps that will be in the thick of the fight next week. Us brass dads got to stick together! :thumbup:

We definitely agree on that one! It gonna be an EXCITING week! Good luck to ALL THE CORPS! See you in Indy!

Word on the street is that crown got penalized .4 for going over the time limit by 9 seconds. Not confirmed, but this is what i've been told :thumbup:

Haven't heard about this, but if this is true. The 2nd through 5th corps are ridiculously close.