You pick the winner

They are. On the banner with the corps logos you click on to go to various corps' fan networks, on the far right, there is an arrow pointing right. Click on it. The banner will change to the Open Class logos.

OMG! I've had fan network for 3 seasons and NEVER knew that!....Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

I am so dang excited right now....I have a whole bunch more of corps to watch now!!!!!! I never clicked on that bar above thought it was just a graphic...LOL

Edited by Liahona

Madison and Revolution here. My guess is this will turn out just like the "who would win based on entertainment" poll.

Scouts 1st,

Cavies 2nd

Edited by SFZFAN

I'll vote for Oscar Meyer as the top weiners :thumbup:

OMG! I've had fan network for 3 seasons and NEVER knew that!....Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbup:

I am so dang excited right now....I have a whole bunch more of corps to watch now!!!!!! I never clicked on that bar above thought it was just a graphic...LOL

I don't even have a FN account. :thumbup: You're welcome.

Sadly...you have to pay to vote...don't you? Pay to be a member of the FN?

I think they should do it like the weekly giveaways...each person vote based on their e-mail address...then each vote is free...

Of course you have to pay to vote. If you aren't a Fan Network Subscriber, then you haven't seen any of the corps on the Fan Network, and therefore you wouldn't have any information to help you make up your mind on which corps to vote for.

Madison and Revolution here. My guess is this will turn out just like the "who would win based on entertainment" poll: Scouts 1st, Cavies 2nd...

Pretty likely, and since the FN poll represents people willing to pay for drum corps, that's why I asked if DCI's compensation plan for corps ought to be based on polls like this rather than on (or perhaps in addition to) the judges' scoring. (An alternate method might be in-stadium polling at the major events.)

I like Crowns show with the changes

I also like Music City's show

Those where who I picked.